A Russian looks at Marxism in the USA

Started by redcliffsw, May 18, 2009, 05:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

American Capitalism Gone With a Whimper

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American descent into Marxism is happening with breathtaking speed, against the backdrop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.

True, the situation has been well prepared on and off for the past century, especially the past twenty years. The initial testing grounds was conducted upon our Holy Russia and a bloody test it was. But we Russians would not just roll over and give up our freedoms and our souls, no matter how much money Wall Street poured into the fists of the Marxists.

Those lessons were taken and used to properly prepare the American populace for the surrender of their freedoms and souls, to the whims of their elites and betters.

First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas then the drama in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their "right" to choke down a McDonalds burger or a BurgerKing burger than for their constitutional rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our "democracy". Pride blinds the foolish

Rest of the story:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig10/mishin1.html

Diane Amberg

Be careful when you quote Pravda.  They are not your friend. On 7/11/05 one of the authors did a hatchet job on President Bush too. Really ugly stuff.

Varmit

It is pretty sad when a russian reporter can see what is happening in America, and yet american citizens still sing the praises of the obama adminstration.  When will the people of this country wake the hell up?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

redcliffsw

Diane-
Please tell more about the "hatchet job" on Bush from Pravda, so we can see for ourselves what it really says.

Diane Amberg

I don't have a lot of time this morning to deal with this. Have a fire house tour for kids from the local school for the deaf, plus this is national EMS week and we'll have some displays up at my station. The article that I stumbled over was in Pravda 7/11/05. It starts out, "People in general dislike self righteous blasphemers who take God's name in vain to justify their own lies as they go globe trotting committing acts of mass murder." It continues from there. Perhaps you can find it. I fell over it when I was looking for something else.

Diane Amberg

Did you find the article? If you Google "Why is Bush so unpopular" the Pravda article will pop up first "Bush's trip to Latin America stirs up violent demonstrations." The piece I quoted is in the middle of the article. You won't like it. I still don't know the author. 

Varmit

Diane, I know what you're saying about pravda, they're not exactly fair and balanced.  However, I would have to say that this particular article hit the nail square.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 21, 2009, 12:34:06 PM
You won't like it. I still don't know the author 

Are you going to finish that sentence with a thought or punctuation?  And whatever happened to double spacing after a punctuation mark and the next sentence? ;D

Diane Amberg

Hey, I do pretty well for a two finger typist who never had a typing class in my life. Truly, I am clueless about typing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk