The Great Water Heist

Started by Teresa, May 12, 2009, 12:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Red, not much of Delaware is federally owned. The Corp. of Army Engineers has the big Chesapeake and Delaware Canal that is a major shipping route and of course the Dover Air Force Base with its big military morgue. I can't think of anything else. We're too small to be of much interest. But we do have lots of historic interest, great museums and places to visit. People to the north and farm land to the south. I think we're about 64% farml and. Now here's a question for you. On which side of the Mason Dixon line are we? It's right up the road from me.

redcliffsw

The way you asked the question, I'd say you're on the South side of the Mason-Dixon line.

It seems like I read there were some men from Delaware who served in the CSA, so you all
might have some Southerners living there.

pepelect

Quote from: Catwoman on May 13, 2009, 04:48:05 PM
Misclassified how?  And, what types of businesses does it encompass?

It is from land development deals and property along construction projects.  Misclassified such as land set aside for wetlands classified as commercial or industial.  It is the types of assets that are overlooked when the economy is good and looked down upon when times are tight.

Water rights are going to be more valuable than land rights by the end of my generation.  Control is power and power is money.

Diane Amberg

Red, Delaware had GAR and CSA. Actually we are east of the Mason Dixon line. It starts just up the road from me and goes west. It's a great trivia question.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk