NBA

Started by W. Gray, May 11, 2009, 06:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Lakers won again in overtime.  The series is now Lakers - 3,  Magic - 1.   Magic needs to win this next one just to keep the series going.  Not ready to give up basketball yet.

Mom70x7

Sure isn't looking good for my poor Magic.  :(

Maybe if I were a more enthusiastic supporter . . .  I could start yelling during the game?  ???

larryJ

yeah, mom, yell all you want. Just keep it clean so the neighbors won't call the police.

The biggest problem here is:  Do the Lakers win in Orlando in Game 5 and the idiots in LA have a mini-riot in the streets around Staples Center?  Or, do the Lakers win in Game 6 or Game 7 and the idiots in LA have a mini-riot in the streets around Staples Center?  Tough call!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Mom70x7

I always taught my kids every problem has at least 3 options.

So, the third option here is . . .

Magic happens - Orlando wins in 7 games and we totally avoid the mini-riot!
:D    :D    :o   :D    :D

Wilma

larryJ

Nope, wrong, the invitations for the upcoming mini-riot will be mailed to Orlando so they can have a min-riot there.  Dress is casual leaning toward replicas of star players jerseys.  There will be no open bar so BYOB.  Try not to be photographed destroying someones property so you can't be prosecuted.  Avoid hitting or swinging at someone dressed in blue with a badge on no matter how drunk you are as this could delay your return to work or school the next day and will cost you a lot of money in fines or time lost.  Other than these precautions have a good time!!!!

Larryj

Wilma

LAKER'S WIN!!!!!! YEA, LAKERS.  When does the party start?

Now I can tell you the truth.  I haven't cared who won since the Suns failed to make the play-offs.  GO, SUNS!!!

Wonder how baseball is doing.

larryJ

Well, I am sitting here watching all the idiots downtown showing their intelligence and physical prowness.  I mean it takes a lot to lift a trash can and smash it into a police car.  I never was a big fan of any sport that I had to run into town and smash things or tear small trees out of planters to build bonfires with.  What a bunch of dolts ::)

When our kids were growing up they both played baseball/softball.  So we as a family were really into those sports and still are to a lesser degree.  After the Lakers won tonight my wife wondered what she would do now.  I told her it was back to baseball or nothing.

Congrats to the Lakers!!!!!

Larryj

Mom70x7

Orlando lost - that is sooo sad. And Jim and I were the jinx  :D.
They were ahead when we tuned in - and got to watch that Lakers run of 16+ unanswered points.
That was impressive.
And we were sad.  :(

On the other hand . . .
QuoteWonder how baseball is doing.
Jim's in seventh heaven. His Yankees won today, trouncing my Mets.
:D   :D   :D

larryJ

Okay now I am PO'd!  There are a bunch of them running around waving a mexican flag.  That is uncalled for and totally unnecessary.  I have never been biased in my entire life, but I am starting to not like those idiots carrying a mexican flag.

Larryj

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk