Elk County Employees

Started by Wilma, May 10, 2009, 06:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

That's my girl.  Jo is proud of her daughters and rightly so.  I am proud of mine, too.

Maude

If I were to read all of these posts and not know anyone in Howard, I would think you were a town full of people that did not like each other. That all you wanted to do was gripe,goat and complain. Just thought I would let you know. Me personaly think you need to get rid of the threads about being on the Soap Box and  the opinion threads. It seems they cause the most proplems.
Maude and Maxine.  :-\

Varmit

Let me make sure I got this right...it is ok for Pep to speak his mind, but not Kshillbilly?  When did Kshillbilly attack Peps family?  I didn't see any silver spoon comment in any of Kshillbillys posts.  I did however see a silver fork reference.  I think that maybe Kshillbilly was referring to Peps speaking ability, which I admit is good.  However, Pep did use this ability to take a jab at the road crew, "You guys are brilliant.  Debate was obviously not a required course."  Why is it okay for Pep to not "say anything nice about anyone, and I will say anything that comes to mind." But Kshillbilly is critized when he does it?

Also, Kshillbilly is critized for taking his sales tax dollars out of the county.  My question is why should he spend it in county if it will be used to support a county adminstration and road crew that, according to Pep, don't know what they are doing?  

Frankly, I don't blame or critize Kshillbilly for going out of the county to buy grocerys or get his prescriptions filled.  I wouldn't want to do either from somone who admittedly has no conscience.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Silver fork in one place, silver spoon by someone else later on. Billy, you can certainly say whatever you want, but I had hoped we had buried this one for good. And isn't KS a female?  We all got a bit ruder than we might have and I thought we all were past that. May we move on?

kshillbillys

Yep...For the most part any posting done on this forum under this name is ME, Jennifer Walker. Yes, a female. But, the comment Billy is referring to was made by my husband!

Janet, yes Mr. Hillbilly does work for the county road department. I on the other hand, drive 27 miles one way (and back) every day to INDEPENDENCE. I don't HAVE to drive out of town to get my groceries or prescriptions. I'M ALREADY THERE!

Not that it is anyone's business as to how much money I make, if you read the profile on here you will find I work for the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE. So, yeah, I do just fine in the money making.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

AND just how long has the COUNTY YARD looked the way it looks? To hear your mamma talk, Janet, most of those cars were there when YOU were sheriff. If she didn't like the looks of it, why move in across the street from it? Possibly just to
Quote from: Maude on May 31, 2009, 03:05:50 PM
gripe,goat and complain

Personally I know of a few other places that look as bad if not worse that people should be concerned with on Howard looks. And it damn sure aint the county department. Do you notice the old ice house on Hwy 99? The welded together junk on the highway someone calls "art"? And right across from the courthouse junk piled up for everyone to see but let's call it a mechanic's shop.  All of these places are in plain view of anyone driving downtown to go to the courthouse or driving on Highway 99.

No one is griping about Harrod's either. People just want to gripe about the COUNTY! How many people, out of town visitors, drive all over Howard looking for the COUNTY SHOP to see just how HORRIBLE it is? My guess, ZERO!

AND just so no one is unsure of who wrote this we collaborated together...so let the bitching begin. Robert and Jennifer Walker

Jo McDonald

Jeepers !!!  If Teresa and Kjell don't close down this forum -- I'll be surprised.

What screamin' meemies this has brought out of the cracks in the woodwork !!!

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Whew! My oh my....Yo Mama?  ;D ;D ;D If Janet comes on I'm leaving town for awhile.

kshillbillys

Sorry about that Diane. Didn't proofread very good. I didn't mean to forget the ur in your. Janet did call Wilma her mamma tho, so that's where that came from. But I meant no disrespect with the "yo" part. Just a typo and I changed it. Sorry. No I will go back to being logged out and deciding on whether or not to completely stop posting and delete my forum content now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk