What They Gave To Me

Started by Carl Harrod, May 06, 2009, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

This is very good.  Definitely worth watching.

Bonnie

jarhead

kshillbillys

Thank you Jarhead, Sarge and Varmit (i'm sure there are others we are missing on this forum) for serving this country and keeping us safe! We would also like to thank Grandpa Fred who was in the Navy; Uncle Nolan who was in the Balloon Corps; Uncle Shotgun and Uncle Jack for their service in Korea; Uncle Jim for his service in Vietnam; Cousins Monty (Army in Kuwait) and Mark (Marine in Saudi Arabia); Cousin Richard (Navy in the Gulf); Cousin Cory(Navy support ship near Turkey); Cousin's son Steven (Marine, Afghanistan); Cousin Travis (just know he served); Cousin's husband Barry is gone for his 3rd tour; Cousins Ryan (Saudi Arabia) and Eric (Lithuania) both Army; Cousin George (Iraq); Cousin Tm (Djibouti); and all of the countless others we are forgetting.

THANK YOU!!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

greatguns

To all, young and old, those that have gone before us and those that are still with us.Thank You.

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Gene Simmons ( KISS)
This was filmed in Iraq at a USO tour of a US Marine Base.

Judy Harder

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Janet Harrington

Bonnie and Teresa, Those were both good videos. Loved listening to them.

Teresa

Diane Amberg

By the way, the 126th Medivac Unit just went back to Afghanistan again. My friend Chip isn't with them this time as he was able to retire, but any good mental vibes and prayers would be most appreciated.Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk