WHO BENEFITS FROM GUN CONTROL?????????

Started by frawin, May 06, 2009, 05:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I liked this one to much to pass up, it's a satirical mini-documentary that says a lot.

larryJ

:laugh: :laugh:  I liked that one also.  Unfortunately, there is probably more truth to that video than satire as I am sure there are those criminals who feel threatened by gun-owning citizens.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

darkangel

:laugh: :laugh:
The best part about this video is the sad truth in it. Personally I hope that all criminals know that this is a home where a gun lives. 

Diane Amberg

I think there are a lot more folks out there with guns at home than you might think. Most everybody around here has a few but don't talk about it much because they don't want them stolen when they aren't home. One friend had a gun stolen that was later used in a robbery.

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dee Gee

The last one is very true, all them are good but the last one is the best.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Wilma

After my husband died I was faced with disposing of his collections so I decided on an auction.  The auctioneer listed everything including about 10 guns.  I realized that those guns were going to be where anybody could read about them, including pictures and on the auctioneer's web site and I was living alone, no next door neighbors.  So I asked the auctioneer to take the guns home with him and state on the sale bill that they could be inspected at his office.  Problem solved.  By the way, about half the guns belonged to me anyway.

There is no need for anyone to know what you own or don't own.  It isn't necessary to tempt the unscrupulous.

Diane Amberg

By the way, after I did 3 fire safety inspections this morning I went to the fire house for awhile and in came one of our oldest members. He's 96 and uses a walker. Last night he was robbed as he slept. Someone jimmied his window, slipped into his bedroom  took his wallet off the dresser and slipped out the front door. He never heard a thing. He realized it when he found his front door ajar this morning .He knew it was locked last night. ..thank goodness he wasn't harmed. His gun did him no good at all. He lost more than $100.00.

Teresa

His gun didn't do him any good Diane because he couldn't hear. Poor old guy needed a pan of cold water above his bed. if the door is opened.. the pan of water spills on his head.. wakes him up and he retrieves his gun from under the other pillow..and presents the intruder with a one way ticket to eternity..

*I know... not a patent device begging to be stolen.. but it sounded good* ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

...better locks on his windows wouldn't hurt either.  or an alarm system.

good video post tersa. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk