Elk County Connection

Started by dnalexander, May 05, 2009, 05:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

No No David.  We are going to leave Waldo as the historian.  I am too far away in distance and too many hazy memories to be of much good.  But, I would like to help out when I can.  And, Waldo, I meant to add that you were right on with your definition.  I just forgot to add that when I posted. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

dnalexander

I am getting a little off subject. Since I posted this topic for my own questions and we always get off topic eventually I don't mind straying. I am combining my comments to another thread "Thank you, patyrne\Patyrn (Wilma spelling ;D).

Thanks Waldo, patyrn, Uncle Frank (frawinn),  Janet and everyone else that contribute to our history. I hope everyone keeps posting on this thread and\or roll call. As my Grandma Winn used to say, I am tickled. I think that saying is pure Elk County.  ;D

David

greatguns

Oh yes, besides the county line connection, my Mother was born in Elk County.  My Dad and his brother bought a place near Busby when they were young.  My parents met at a dance in Longton and they sy the rest is history.  Oh yes, my better half also grew up in Elk County.

larryJ

greatguns, I have already had to "slap" Diane's hands for not giving out names. Don't make me have to yell!!!! We. and I mean the forum members can't see a connection without names. However, if you don't want to give them up, that's okay.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Wilma

greatguns, I thought you had an entry in the roll call thread, but I can't find it.  Anyway, I think you are the daughter-in-law of a woman that I went to school with at Piedmont.  I think you should add your life history to our roll call.

greatguns

Not the first time I've been lost and it won't be the last.  My info can be found on page 2 of Welcome all new members.  I think I done that before Roll Call or else I wasn't smart enough to find Roll Call back then.  LarryJ don't yell. ;D ;D

kshillbillys

Well Greatguns....who's your favorite driver?? I love NASCAR too...
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Dee Gee

Greatguns, did you make it to Reno this year for Nationals, we went out in April.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

greatguns

I didn't go to Reno or Vegas this year.  One of my team members wasn't in good health this year, so we didn't make any plans.  I'll be back in full swing next year.

greatguns

I'm a Jr. fan.  Mostly I'm happy as long as Montoya doesn't win.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk