Obama charged with treason

Started by Teresa, May 04, 2009, 05:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Wilma.....look at YOUR birth certificate, read what it says, ...........

Have you ever applied for a passport? If you haven't, and if you have to have one, sometime, you better have a birth  cettificate!   Or you will be unable to get a passport.

How do I know? been there---done that!!!!!  Fred and I both have a passport issued in 2007.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Wilma

Yes, I have a birth certificate.  My mother got it for me sometime in the 60's when she had to get one for herself for social security purposes.  She had to fill out an application, then make some corrections as the doctor had made some errors in recording it.  I haven''t looked at in years, probably since I had to have it to work for the IRS.  I surely had to have it for social security, too, but I don't remember.  No, I don't have a passport.  I have never had the desire to leave the United States, mainly because to go anywhere that would require a passport would mean being on a ship on the big water or on a plane over the big water.  If I were on a ship it would sink.  If I were on a plane it would crash into the ocean.  No sense in other people dying because of me.

Varmit

Again, if obama has a birth certificate that proves he is natural born, and if it would end this debate once and for all why does he not show it?  Why would he spend 950,000 dollars with 11 law firms in 12 states to have his records sealed?

"Why is it so important now?"  that is quite possibly the dumest question I have ever heard.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Diane Amberg

Wilma, you need a passport now if you are driving too, not just ship and plane.

Varmit

Quote from: Wilma on May 06, 2009, 09:13:48 PM
Why is it important now?

Our so-called president violates the constitution and you ask why that is important.  How is that NOT important?  he took an OATH to preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the united states, and then violates that oath.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

I give up. If the Supreme Court isn't going to hear it then it's dead issue. You don't respect the Supreme Court either, I take it.

Varmit

It is NOT a dead issue simply because the Supreme Court refuses to hear it.  I and many other americans do not want the supreme court doing our thinking for us, thank you very much.

As for respecting the Court, what have they done to earn my respect?

Wilma

Maybe if you could learn to capitalize the A in American, you could get more respect.

I don't plan to drive over our border either, but if I did the car would crash.

Diane Amberg

Uh, Wilma, are you a bad driver or do you just have bad luck? ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk