Obama charged with treason

Started by Teresa, May 04, 2009, 05:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I think I said that too, several times. They deny that any "proof" exists because they refuse to believe the proof that was shown was real. Based on that, none of us could prove our citizenship. You could simply call my birth certificate a forgery. Of course then I could sue your pants off ;D ;D ;D and get an injunction for you to cease and desist. Pres. Obama's people did indeed show a birth certificate; I saw it like a lot of other people did. It was quickly called a forgery because that helped the opposition's case.

Wilma

And did the opposition ever prove that it was a forgery?

Diane Amberg

Teresa

They came up with more than several ways it was a forgery..
but of course.. all were ignored and life goes happily on for the Obama camp.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

A birth certifacte with a state stamp seal was never shown.  A certificate of live birth posted on the internet is not what I consider proof.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

flo

I have a "Certificate of Live Birth" - does that mean I'm illegal?  I was born in Elk Co. and raised in Greenwood Co. But what I "say" really doesn't prove anything.  ::) ::) ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

Billy. Of course you wouldn't accept anything else; you have made up your own mind.  Did you see the original paper? It was whatever Hawaii had at the time. Every state does what they want. I don't think it's standardized. Fortunately, I didn't have to see the original and decide. Not my job.  The opposition apparently couldn't make their case. I guess it was too iffy. (If it was that juicy McCain should have used it.) That's why the Supreme Court won't hear it. Why is it important now anyway? This keeps coming up over and over. It's not going to court...period.

Teresa

Yep.. that's what it means Flo.. you are an alien from the unknown world of Red Hair Planet..  ;D

Obama relinquished a copy of a brand new document, not an Original birth certificate that for whatever reason he refuses to produce.

Okay.. lets get down to some legit factors here.....
There is no signature, official stamp, and the font wasn't around in 1961. Also.. the "Typeface" is obviously from a modern computer. It seems to be it would have been typewritten in 1961.
Obama  was simply asked (* not a hard request* ::) ) for his BIRTH CERTIFICATE as officially filed in the state of Hawaii and not just a scanned copy of a reprinted CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH which is typically not an acceptable document to replace a BIRTH CERTIFICATE?
Most of us have already figured out that Obama was born alive. ::)

What he gave to them is not a birth certificate..............
You can't even get a driver's license with a certificate of live birth..and you could not even leave the country with this piece of paper.
Where is the hospital birth certificate?

MR OBAMA: Let's have the actual birth certificate with the state embossed seal and the proper signature.
Please!!!!

Wilma

Does Hawaii do that?  If it isn't standardized, wouldn't Hawaii issue whatever they issue for anyone requesting proof of birth?  If the Republican Party accepted it, that is good enough for me.

Teresa

I give up!       sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk