Dangerous demographics.

Started by Catwoman, May 02, 2009, 09:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Varmit

Quote from: Wilma on May 05, 2009, 07:08:28 AM
Uh, where's your picture?  Or are you an arrogant eagle?

Once again for those of you who missed it..I do not consider myself arrogant. 
I posted the picture of the eagle, american flag, and until recently the DTOM flag.  I used these in lieu of a self picture because 1) I don't have a picture of myself on my computer and 2) I felt these reflected parts of my personality.

Wilma, as to the comment I made about you being an arrogant cat...I was referencing the earlier posts you made about me and about how I was hiding, and how what I said couldn't be trusted, simply because I didn't post a picture and I used a nickname.  I felt it was ironic that someone known only as "wilma" and a picture of a cat, would accuse me (monre than once) of being untrustworthy based on citeria that could be used to describe herself.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

If you check the roll call thread you will find an almost complete biography of myself.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk