Just something to think about..

Started by Varmit, May 03, 2009, 07:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

redcliffsw

The Senate ought protect American citizens by
voting down such a gun treaty.  Our rights ought to
protected instead of empowering gov't or its employees. 

Varmit

Yeah they should.  But given the "bent" of the current adminstration do you really think they are going to?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

redcliffsw

Well, there's many Dem's and Republicans who do not seem
to have any backbone to stand for America or the Constitution.
According to the article, Sen Richard Lugar (R) is one of them
who will vote for the treaty and I thought him to be a
so-called "conservative Republican" which again just goes to show
me that there is no such thing as a "conservative" Republican.

Varmit

I know what you mean.  At this point I have pretty much lost faith in all of them.

Diane Amberg

You've got my head spinning. Now the Republicans as a party AREN'T conservative? I feel like I fell down the rabbit hole. Then who are you? By the way, did you look at the ads associated with that article? I do hope kids don't read that stuff. Mind control? Good grief!            

redcliffsw

Usually, I do not read the ads and I did not read 'em this time either.

Mind control or gov't control? Whose controlling who?

Diane Amberg

It says "WOKEN UP" ( sic)
Use the elites mind control to your advantage. Use hypnosis , NLP(?) and brainwave entrainment in a positive way.....

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 03, 2009, 08:36:08 PM
You've got my head spinning. Now the Republicans as a party AREN'T conservative? I feel like I fell down the rabbit hole. Then who are you? By the way, did you look at the ads associated with that article? I do hope kids don't read that stuff. Mind control? Good grief!            

Diane, theres all sorts of political parties, the most common that you hear of are Dems, Repubs and Conservatives.  The three are seperate from each other.

So, did you even read the article?   

sixdogsmom

I am not Diane, but I certainly read the article and many of the responses. Too bad that this kind of thing only seems to attract people who do not know or cannot tell the difference between 'there' and 'their'. I guess the nuance is just too subtle for them. People who buy into this stuff need help IMHO. But of course that is just me, a person who loves her country and has high hopes for the future. It is sad that a few nay sayers can attract so many followers.  :'( :'(
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk