Dangerous demographics.

Started by Catwoman, May 02, 2009, 09:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

No, I don't think that americans are arrogant.  I don't think I am either. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Varmit

in a nutshell, its when one person thinks that they are better than everyone else...

Making, or having the disposition to make, exorbitant claims of rank or estimation; giving one's self an undue degree of importance; assuming; haughty; -- applied to persons.

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

If the shoe fits.  If it looks like one, talks like one, walks like one, then it must be one.

kshillbillys

and a synonym (different word meaning the same) is PRIDE. Yes I am PROUD to be an AMERICAN. I take great PRIDE in living in the best country in the world. If that makes ME arrogant, so be it. I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Varmit

Quote from: Wilma on May 04, 2009, 08:56:28 PM
If the shoe fits.  If it looks like one, talks like one, walks like one, then it must be one.

well, then according to the picture you're hiding behind, you must be an arrogant cat.

Diane Amberg

Speaking of Cat. I'll tell, I made you wait long enough. We came through customs in on the way home from Bermuda.Two college aged girls were pulled out of line and asked to open their luggage .They had an absolute fit and were declaring their rights as American citizens not to be hassled and on and on. They couldn't get it into their heads that they really weren't "home" until they passed through customs.  They were loud, cussing and rude and frankly obnoxious. The louder they got the more the customs guy checked their stuff. Fortunately they let the rest of us go or we would have missed our connection out of Baltimore to home. I think they were held so who knows what they were hiding.

Wilma

You are so right, Billy.  People just think that I am human, but you know the camera never lies.

Uh, where's your picture?  Or are you an arrogant eagle?

Diane Amberg

Wilma

Just for you, Diane.  I'll be good the rest of the day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk