Dangerous demographics.

Started by Catwoman, May 02, 2009, 09:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

OK...I'm not much for getting on a religious or political soapbox (I leave that to our more vocal folk) but I was a bit concerned when I saw this.  If this is indeed true, we're already in trouble.

A MUST WATCH VIDEO
What a morning eye opener ! 

I copied and pasted this...I may not have done it correctly, being computer illiterate.  Good luck...If you can get it opened, it's got some interesting data in it.

Varmit

Catwoman surely you cannot mean that.  We are not at war with muslims, how could a muslim majority be a threat??  and what does it matter, after all we aren't a christian nation anymore? ::)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

redcliffsw

Catwoman, the video is no surprise.

Most of the mainline churches in this country are liberal
and folks do not seem to be very concerned about it either. 
Meanwhile, the muslim and eastern religions are gaining
here.

Wilma

Isn't there a Freedom of Religion thingee in the Constitution?  Are we now barring people from the United States on the basis of their religion?

sixdogsmom

So what is the point of all this? The film says call to action, what action? This is just so much  :-X :-X :-X IMHO.  :angel:
Edie

Diane Amberg

You know, I had an interesting conversation with Al yesterday on this very thing since he was a demographer as part of his job. He said you are right in the numbers, but when the big influx of middle eastern Muslims started, it was the scientists, the teachers, the mathematicians, the professionals, who were fleeing the extreme radial overly religious control. For the most part they just wanted to live their lives in freedom and peace, so they came here. I don't know about now. The Muslims around here seem like perfectly nice people.

Catwoman

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on May 02, 2009, 11:03:36 PM
Catwoman surely you cannot mean that.  We are not at war with muslims, how could a muslim majority be a threat??  and what does it matter, after all we aren't a christian nation anymore? ::)
The only thing I 'meant' by posting it was to show the demographics in that particular representation...And in this country, it has always been a case of majority rule.  When the majority of this country (and any other) becomes Muslim...And the majority of our elected leaders become Muslim...No, we won't have been 'at war' with this majority...They will have won without firing a shot.  Anyone ready to put on a burka? 

Diane Amberg

Don't they vote Dem. Ind. Rep. Green or some other party like the rest of us? The many who have become citizens I mean.

Varmit

I think the problem stems from our immigration laws.  True, not all muslims want to wage war against the "great satan", However, I would think a bit of caution should be urged.  Afterall, their own "law" states that an "infidel" should be given the choice to either join or die.  
Yes, we have a freedom of religion thingee, but how long will last with a majoirty of our leaders and population supporting Muslim law?  
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

I'm sure no expert on the Koran, but Join or Die? Can you fine a quote for me please? I know it all goes back to Gabriel and Mohamed and there are a lot or common threads with other world religions of long ago.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk