Waaaay out in left field..

Started by Varmit, May 02, 2009, 08:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Okay just a little something to think about.  But have any of you heard that the most recent presidents have all been related.  Bush(s), Clinton, obama, even Cheney (although only vice pres.) were all cousins?  Maybe there is some merit to those conspiracy theories about the illuminati and the new world order...
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

larryJ

Watch it Billy!!  >:(  Somewhere I heard or read that Nobama had an ancester from the Randolph family.  And I have a branch of the family named Fitz Randolph, not Randolph, but there are those who feel there might be a connection.  So I could a cousin also.
Then there is that illuminati, Mason, Knights Templar thing.  A lot of our forefathers were Masons.  What's that all about?

I need a second cup of coffee.  This is too much to think about on just one cup. 

Oh, and Good Morning Billy, and to everyone on the Forum.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Varmit

Eaaasy larry, I was just presenting a thought for the purpose of dialouge on the subject.  I have heard alot on it in past years, and find it interesting, some of it is just plain crazy though.  But it is interesting when you think about it.  I mean, all these people realated to each other...theres got to be something to it.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

You go back 10 generations or so you'll find a lot of us are related. It really isn't surprising.

Varmit

yeah, but how many of us hold public office???  Espcially the highest office in the land.

sixdogsmom

Larry, we are related as I too have Randolph in my pedigree on my moms' side.  ;)
Edie

redcliffsw

Don't all of us go all the way back to Adam & Eve?

Sure do.  Modern religionists might not like hearing that
but it's in the Bible.

Varmit

Yes we all come from adam and eve.  But how many can trace back in less than 10 generations and highlight a world leader?

larryJ

It's okay, Billy, I'm just playing around.  However, I have heard or read about the possible family or genealogy connections in the line of presidents.  I really didn't follow up on it at the time, but it might be interesting to do a family history thing on Nobama and see where there might be a connection to previous presidents.  Or, then again, I don't know if I personally think it would be a worthwhile effort.

And, to SDM, as my mothers family came to Howard in the late 1800's and my grandmother had nine children, I was at one time related to a lot of people in that area.  As far as the Fitz Randolph family, that would be on my grandfathers side.  They also came to Howard around the same time.  

This is another reason for not deleting previous posts as a newbie can go to the genealogy forum and look for family.  

Getting back to the subject at hand-----Does it make a difference if all these leaders are related in some way?  Wouldn't it be hard for someone to become president (keep it in the family) when we live in a democracy that votes for the president?  Is it possible that the wool is being pulled over our eyes in a big way by letting us think we are living in a democracy rather than a monarchy?  Am I going too far with this?  I have often thought that there was a group of individuals, rich businessmen or influential families (Kennedys or Roosevelts, etc.) that "allowed" or "selected" who they wanted to be president and used all that power and influence to get the guy they want into office.  AND, then tell him what to do and how to do it, secretly.  Just thinking.
And it hurts!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Varmit

Actually Larry, you pretty much hit it on the head.  The idea that all of the presidents are related and choosen is the basis for the theories.  A lot of research has been done on the subject of the Masons, Knights Templar, illuminati, and kind of ties all together in a New World Order.  Kinda hookie, but interesting just the same.  Theres a lot of it that just "fits", way to much to just be coincidence

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk