DHS, FEMA, and the Swine Flu

Started by Varmit, May 01, 2009, 12:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Selective reading is something most people do when they don't want to find out the truth............... ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

By the way wilma, Fox and CNN have both reported on the National Guard being called up. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Did they say which states? That's interesting...and probably overkill, but who knows?

larryJ

I forget who said it, maybe Kit Carson, or John Wayne, don't know.  Anyway, the saying is:  I believe in five percent of what I hear and fifty percent of what I see!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

kshillbillys

Not everyone can stay HOME...Some of us have mouths to feed and bills to pay and can't afford to stay home just because we sneeze or cough.

I did find it interesting that when the White House finally released Joe Biden from "house arrest" for his mouth that he stuck his foot in his mouth and pi*sed Obama off again...Don't they feed that guy? I think he's great and a real ASSet to the Obama Administration. Go Joe, Go...Obama needed a fall guy and Joe Biden trips up more than anyone....
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Diane Amberg

Huh? What are you talking about?

kshillbillys

Joe Biden on the Today Show running his mouth about how he's telling his family not to ride public transit. Then we had Robert Gibbs on TV right ater that saying, "What Mr. Biden meant to say was....." Obama wasn't too happy about Biden talking like that on national TV.
He was already on "house arrest" for his little comment at a dinner on Easter weekend that Obama couldn't be there because he was at the White House and then made a little remark about how "Obama thinks this holiday is about him..."

They don't like him talking but I say let him talk...He cracks me up!

kshillbillys

The sources say Obama feels Biden was excellent in the Senate, where he chaired the Foreign Relations Committee. But they whisper to the media that the president and some advisers believe Biden has been a dismal failure as vice president, often being "not on message" and unpredictable.

Biden raised concerns within the Obama camp even before the November election, when he said that if his running mate was elected president, he would almost immediately be challenged with an international crisis that would test his strength and character.

The remarks prompted newsman Dan Rather to say that the Obama campaign "can't be happy" about the comments.

Obama also couldn't have been happy when Biden poked fun at the president's ego at the Gridiron Club's annual dinner on March 23. He said Obama "can't be here tonight, because he's busy getting ready for Easter." Then he added in a hushed voice: "He thinks it's about him."

Diane Amberg

Ok, now I understand and I would tell my family the same thing if this bug really pops. Already a plane diverted and landed because someone on board was showing ''flu like" symptoms.  Dear Joe has been sticking his foot in his mouth since he was a New Castle County  Councilman. He is forgiven a lot of verbal goofs because he is very good at his job and is so darned likeable.

Varmit

Hillbilly, while I do agree with you that Biden is a bit of an idiot, I must urge a bit of caution.  I feel that as well organized, and controlled as the obama PR machine is, I find it hard to believe that they woud allow one of theirs to act in such a way, without a purpose.  We cannot allow ourselve to be distracted by what one hand is doing to the point that we don't see what the other is doing.

Hope that made sense.

Diane, just google "national guard swine flu" it will show some of the states using the guard.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk