I told you so!!

Started by Varmit, April 30, 2009, 08:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Billy, how do you feel about naturalized citizens? Do you trust them or does it depend on which country they came from.

Varmit

Diane, I think that if a person is willing to conform to american ideals, that if they love freedom and are willing to fight for it, and make an honest effort to assimilate into our culture and not just abuse our rights and priviledges then they should be given a chance, regardless of where they are from.  That being said however, I also think that at this point in history america  needs to be extra careful about who it lets in.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

That should have been started many, many years ago.  It is a little late to close the barn door now.  The horses are already in.

Varmit

Tell me something wilma, did you speak out against it then, or were you just "loyaly" accepting it?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

The reason I asked is because I'm not happy about the children of illegals automatically being US citizens just because they are born here. Children of naturalized citizens, yes.

Varmit

You got a point. I agree

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk