Coincidence...I think not.

Started by Varmit, April 29, 2009, 04:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Maybe I am just being paranoid but the release of this article so close to the swine flu thing is a little too creepy for me. 

The Criminal Investigation Division at Fort Meade has been investigating USAMRIID at Fort Detrick since at least early February. Meade's CID pursues investigations of serious crimes and sensitive subjects of concern to the Army at regional bases like Detrick, which has no internal investigative arm.

A News-Post story in February reported that USAMRIID was shutting down most of its bioresearch while it tried to match its inventory to its records, citing an "overage" of BSAT, biological select agents and toxins.

Meade's CID, however, isn't concerned with overstock. Instead, agents are looking for what may have gone missing between 1987 and 2008.

"It's possible there are some viral samples missing," at USAMRIID, Fort Meade public affairs officer Chad Jones confirmed in a phone interview Monday

Read rest of story:.............
http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/opinion/display_columnist.htm?StoryID=89276

I know, I know, ...everything is not a conspiracy...but still...................................

It's called "ring vaccination" or "traced vaccination" — a round 'em up and vaccinate program forced on the population by the government. DHS and FEMA have plans in place to accomplish this, as D. H. Williams wrote for the Daily Newscaster in February. An Indiana county municipal official in the vicinity of Chicago revealed a plan to "vaccinate the entire population within 48 hours" as part of a Hazard Mitigation Plan.

Rest of the story:.........................
http://www.infowars.com/government-template-for-mass-vaccination/
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

I realize that people will use the argument that sickness and diseases are always a real problem for everyone everywhere.. ( and I agree) . It could be with swine flu or something else. And I don't think anybody is really prepared for it... truly.
BUT................................

That's not paranoid Billy. It's a practically inevitable fact.
With people in almost every country screwing around with everything from microbes to human genes, it's inevitable that SOMETHING will get loose and wreak havoc one day. It's just a question of when and how bad.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Billy, this time I totally agree. We've already been alerted at the fire house. Unlike the last Swine Flu, there is no preventive flu shot, at least not yet, because this one is an odd blend of viruses. This could have be man made, but maybe not. CDC is working feverishly ( bad pun) on this. I'm sure you all know what to watch for. Billy, some time look up Operation Paperclip, Plum Island and Lyme Disease.
    Ok, I just got an update From our Delaware State Fire school and the EMS office on the flu. Watch for body aches, coughing, fever of at around 103, possibly a nasty headache. A test must confirm that its this flu and not something similar.  We just put more masks on the ambulances and will put masks on any suspected patients to contain the germs, as well as for our selves.

frawin

Diane, if some group wanted to spread an epidemic in this country, what better or more logical place to start it than Mexico. Thousands upon thousands of people cross the Mexican border into the US everyday. Another good reason we should shut our Borders down by any means possible. And even worse, not all of those that cross the Borders Illegally are Mexicans looking for work or delivering drugs. Many of them are Muslim enemies seeking our achilles heel.

Diane Amberg

I know there is consideration right now about closing the boarder crossings as it is. Yes, I agree enemies of any kind would have no problem spreading disease. I don't know if it's Muslims, "commies" or some other fashionable enemy. Maybe it's a plot by the drug company that manufactures Tamiflu. Hysterics are bound to start at any time. No ya can't get it from pork chops! :laugh: 

Teresa

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 29, 2009, 11:38:02 AM
Hysterics are bound to start at any time. No ya can't get it from pork chops! :laugh: 

Whew...............
Glad to hear that...
We had pork chops for supper last night.. 
And fresh asparagus and mashed potatoes .. ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

dnalexander

This reminds me so much of the Anthrax scare a few years ago, which turned out to be a lone domestic terrorist. This flu is an odd strain mix of human, pig, avian flu. It sounds definitely man made. Missing virus from the government lab. Spreading it by using the natural travel across the US-Mexico border. I think a case could be made that this is a bio-attack. Is it Muslim extremists, Donald Rumsfeld (Former Chairman of Gilead, Tamiflu manufacturer), Bilderberg Group's plan to reduce world population, lone nut, or mother nature doing what she does? So far we seem to be handling it well and are on top of things, but I see a certain hysteria and over hyping by the media that could cause more harm than the actual H1N1 virus will. Not that we should not be concerned and take practical steps to control this outbreak.

David

Varmit

David, I don't know if the media is over or under hyping this.  The number of cases in the U.S. went up from just 65 this morning to 91 by 1o'clock this afternoon and still counting.

Also, think about this...

In 2004, the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, along with ten county health departments, organized a series of exercises designed to assist local health department officials to exercise plans to mass vaccinate entire communities.

In 2009 Kansas was chosen for the site of a new Bio-lab
also, in 2009 Kansas govenor Katherin Sebileous was chosen as the new Health Secertary...

Maybe I am just connecting dots that aren't there, but it just seems odd to me.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

dnalexander

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on April 29, 2009, 12:32:23 PM
David, I don't know if the media is over or under hyping this.  The number of cases in the U.S. went up from just 65 this morning to 91 by 1o'clock this afternoon and still counting.

Billy you won't get a vigorous argument from me on this one. I just have a gut feeling that this is going to turn out like the Anthrax scare and the 1996 Centennial Olympic Park bombing. It is definitely something to be concerned about and I think it is being handled well right now. It is still too new to really make any hard and fast statements on. We shall see. Just my gut feeling.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk