An Alarming video every Westerner should see

Started by Teresa, April 28, 2009, 09:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Anyone (like Barack Obama) entertaining ideas of western democracies establishing friendly relations with the radicals of the Islamic world should watch this video.
While watching the inflammatory rhetoric of the speaker, remember that this is not a Jihadists from Iran but a professor from Kuwait .... a country with every reason to be grateful to the USA for liberating it from the tyranny of Saddam Husseins invasion.
But............................................ >:(

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

Remember, these are the types of folks we're supposed to sit down with and talk out our problems with.  We have to reach out to the more moderate of these types of groups.  And let us not forget that our (vomits profusely) president recently apologized for our arrogance and gave thanks for the contributions of the muslim community.

I say kill'em all, every last one of them.  And I'm not worried about God sorting them out, just send them straight to hell.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

But...... we allow Muslims to live among us in ever increasing numbers. Remember in their eyes .. ( and many conveniently forget.) we are infidels.
They are enemies of infidels. Their job is to rid the world of infidels and make the entire world Muslim.
As for many of those Muslims that live among us, many of them are "infidels" according to this talk because they would not have any part of coming near a "polytheist"..(  the belief in or worship of multiple deities, such as gods and goddesses.)

I can not for the life of me understand why people can't see what is happening?

Dee Gee

Just some facts about the growing population of Muslim. 

The numbers are eye opening.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Diane Amberg

So, we should be thanking all those illegal Mexicans and all their kids for coming here? They're all Catholic with big families. was that video suggesting a home grown holy war? Shades of "better dead than red?"  I'd be a lot more concerned about the new A/H1N1 flu. That actually could be something created by a group meaning to do harm. We may have our first cases here at UD down the street. We'll hear later today. Do you really think that the Muslims that became US citizens, and yes there are lots of them, mean to suddenly rise up and do the Christian population harm? I'd like to think that's not the case, but I really don't know.  Of course I wish we didn't have any bigots any more.  But we all know that isn't true either.

Varmit

Diane, I understand what you're saying about the flu.  But this is something that Christians cannot ignore.  Personally, I believe that this is something that has to come to pass in order to set the stage for the anti-christ.  There has to be some kind of unifing thing that gets people to support him when he first appears.  Just like there has to be technology in place for him to implement his programs.  I don't want to get into that here.  But people do need to look beyond the surface at what is happening to our country.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Diane Amberg

If you truly believe that then you must also believe that God will put a stop to it in his way, not ours. After all he allows other religions to exist, not just Christianity which is a relative newcomer in the world.

Teresa

Quote from: Dee Gee on April 29, 2009, 09:33:36 AM
Just some facts about the growing population of Muslim. 

The numbers are eye opening.

Well~~ on second thought.... maybe we need the Latinos..... it is either speak Spanish in the next century,, or bow to mecca 5 times a day.. ::)

Varmit

Diane, God will put a stop to it in his way, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't fight it until then.

Tersa, I will go with plan c, either cut down or shut off the flow of immigration and tell the muslims that the only thing I will bow down to is GOD.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk