Arrogant Americans, Mr. President?

Started by kshillbillys, April 26, 2009, 04:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Quote from: Wilma on May 01, 2009, 01:45:35 PM
Perhaps Obama's bow of "respect" will have a chain reaction resulting in greater respect for each other all over the world.

:o :o :o  For Real...I mean are you serious?  Have you seen the worlds reaction to him?  If they laugh any harder they are going to rupture something!!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

And why does the world have this attitude?

Varmit

Because they see him for the weak and pathetic leader that he is.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Hey, this attitude towards Americans started way before anyone had ever heard of Obama.  I have heard it most of my life.

Varmit

Quote from: Wilma on May 01, 2009, 02:01:46 PM
Hay, this attitude towards Americans started way before anyone had ever heard of Obama.  I have heard it most of my life.

Then why are you asking about it?

Quote from: Wilma on May 01, 2009, 01:54:17 PM
And why does the world have this attitude?

Apparently so has obama, even worse he agrees with it.  Why else would that snake go on a world tour to apologize for our arrogance?  As for the rest of the world, at least with previous adminstrations (not all but many) when we were threatened, that threat was answered with more than just meaningless talk and speeches.

Diane Amberg

Where do you see all this ''Laughing at Obama" that I never see?  and I don't mean second hand from someone else. Do you have TV channels that I don't get?

Varmit

Iran...N. Korea missles...taliban activity in pakistan increasing.  Doesn't look like they are taking nobamas promise to keep us safe and go after terrorists very seriously.

Wilma

You haven't answered my question.  Why does the world see us the way they do and don't say because of Obama.  I have already answered that one.

Varmit

Wilma, I would say that large portion of the worlds view stems from jealously, religous views, and a large portion didn't really care for the recent ass kicking they got!

Diane Amberg

Billy, our military doesn't owe me an explanation about what they are doing to keep us safe. I wish there wasn't so much talk about it. Loose lips and all that.  I have no idea what they are doing, if anything but surveillance, in regard to N.Korea. Let's not bite off more than we can chew. I think Pakistan is doing a good job with the Taliban on its own. Iran is cooling down in fits and starts. Afghanistan is a worry according to some friends who recently came home from there.  Maybe we can turn the Kurds loose on them.  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk