Arrogant Americans, Mr. President?

Started by kshillbillys, April 26, 2009, 04:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Quote from: jerry wagner on April 27, 2009, 06:43:42 PM

Why because I dared to question you?  Or was it simply because I pointed out how your post appeared to illustrate the definition of arrogance.

Jerry, I have no problem with people questioning me, makes for lively debate.    I simply stated my opinion and feelings on the matter and was called arrogant for doing so.  All I am saying is to be careful, YOU may be labeled for stating yours.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

jerry wagner

I may be labeled for stating mine.... interesting statement  :P

Wilma

Now, listen, boys, I am the most arrogant person in the world.  How dare you question me as to what arrogance is? :angel:

Catwoman

Wilma, you're a saint compared to some!  :angel:

Teresa

Back to the topic.....it is embarrassing that our president ( gads that sticks in my craw)  is going around and saying these things...
First it's shaking hands and making nice with Chavez (and helping Amazon.com's book sales from that), then it's opening talks with Castro's Cuba, closing Gitmo, Now he's apologizing to FRANCE... (who didn't support us at all) ..for OUR arrogance?

Ha! That's rich!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Let's see now. Supporting Amazon provides jobs so that's good for business and Cuba has sugar and good cigars. Sounds like good business to me now that corn is going into ethanol instead of corn syrup.

Catwoman

I will apologize for being an arrogant American when France, Germany, England, and all of the other countries that we rebuilt after WWII, pay their war debts back to the American people in full.

Diane Amberg

I thought we forgave those debts years ago. No?

Varmit

Diane that makes it even worse.  We forgive their debts and they call us arrogant, We sacriface our service men and women and they look down their noses at us?  That two-bit fraud of a president we have shakes hands with some of the worlds worst human rights violators and you call that good business? 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

And we are the ones that get accused of torture.  Boy, it's a good thing they didn't waterboard him, then they would really be in trouble!! :P

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6201333.ece

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk