First 100 days, just wait it gets better

Started by Varmit, April 25, 2009, 08:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Well no - they definitely will not attach themselves to
the negative results lthat you have mentioned.

Keep in mind that wealth will be created from the public debt
being run up by Bush, Obama et al.

Wilma

My dictionary defines result as "to follow as a consequence or effect"

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on April 26, 2009, 08:24:12 AM
So the TRILLONS of dollars added to our debt without any benefits aren't a result, the weakening of our defenses isn't a result, nationalizing of healthcare, banks, private business etc, these aren't results??? 

These are not the results of the TRILLIONS of dollars.  Whatever follows the money is the result.

Varmit

Well, lets see, the CONSEQUENCE of their spending had the EFFECT of adding TRILLIONS to our national debt..

is that better???
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Whose spending?  Don't tell me that Obama didn't have help from previous administrations and you don't want to wait for the results of his spending.

Varmit

Whose spending??  Who was it that just recently printed a trillion dollars with nothing to back it?  Who was it that monitized our debt?

Yes, Bush started the bailouts, we hear this daily, we know this.  However, we also know that the Dem.'s won, and obama continues to spend.  Where's the change we heard so much about??
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on April 26, 2009, 05:48:16 PM
Whose spending?  Don't tell me that Obama didn't have help from previous administrations and you don't want to wait for the results of his spending.

The problem is that he's spending money we don't have.  In other words he's printing money just like Germany did before WW2.   All this is going to do is cause hyperinflation.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the justice department under nobama threw out a lawsuit against iran by hostages from the US Embassy in Tehran 30 yrs ago.  The adminstration said that the Algeris Accord precluded lawsuits.  The hostages argue that legislation brought by the Bush admin. allows them to seek repreations.  This on top of Iran jailing a U.S. reporter, saying that she is a spy, with basically no outcry from the current adminstration. Other than to call irans actions "deeply disapointing".  I think you all know where my "deep disapointment" lays on this one.  Iran basically kidnaps our citizens and yet we do nothing...welcome to the obamanation.

Varmit

Just a thought here...Remember all that money we gave to GM, the billions of taxpayer dollars that we gave because they were just to big to fail.  Well, other than filing for bankruptcy, the gov't and UAW unions now own 89% of General Motors.  Thats right boys and girls our government is now offically in the automobile business.  This same gov't who seems to think that we can spend our way out of debt is actually going to try running a business.  A business they purchased with OUR money.  Gee, do you think that we will ever see a dime of that in shareholder profits??  Well, I don't know about you, but I am not going to hold my breath waiting on that check.

Teresa

They already tried running a business, the IRS could not make back the money owed them by the owner of the Mustang Ranch.
That's right, our fearsome leaders could not show a profit selling sex and booze.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

You know, that is one area I would think that they could've made a fortune, espcially after all the practice they've had screwing the american public.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk