Magnitude of dirty VA hospital equipment unknown

Started by dnalexander, April 24, 2009, 04:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Granny

My father was in Wichita VA Hospital in the late fifties.   An area hospital near Moline had done all they could for him.  He was taken to VA to spend the rest of his time.  This was around Thanksgiving and he was home for Christmas.  The care he was given was caring and thoughtful.  I do remember the many men sitting around in various conditions waiting........  Dad lived until 1969.
Maybe if more people would do volunteer at the VA hospitals, the conditions could be more tolerable.  No doubt the conditions are not perfect but does provide a service that could not be attainable for most of these men.  As an emergency choice one should pick a hospital where proper emergency care can be provided.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Diane Amberg

Varmit

Diane I want less gov't in personal lives of americans, I want gov't to honor our troops not just discard them once they are done with them.  It's like the old saying, "soldiers and dogs, stay off the grass."
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Varmit

How about giving our troops the care they deserve, Why should they be regulated to just a VA hospital?  A veteran should be able to walk into any hospital in the country for whatever reason and recieve the best care possible without having to pay a dime.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk