Coming to a School near you...

Started by Varmit, April 23, 2009, 06:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

So far every one seems to agree and this is a pretty diverse group. I just heard that hell froze over maybe that explains it.

Wilma, I know earlier today you said you had a headache and couldn't argue politics. Now you are agreeing with Billy. You should go to the Dr. I think you have a brain hemorrhage or something. (All in fun people, no hurt feelings). :laugh:

David

Wilma

Agreed with Billy?  Did I do that?  Get me an appointment, something is wrong.

sixdogsmom

I know just how you feel Wilma!  :D
Edie

Diane Amberg

Ahem....my turn! I'd like to have more details on how much school authority the parents have agreed to there, but it sure sounds like a major screw up by the school authorities.

Warph

Quote from: Wilma on April 24, 2009, 07:09:37 AM
Agreed with Billy?  Did I do that?  Get me an appointment, something is wrong.

OMG... does this mean the "Wilma and Billy Show" is on the rocks???
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

You'll have to ask him.  I'm not telling.

Varmit

Figures I'd have to be the one to say something...don't worry wilma, nothing is wrong...no one can resist me for too long...resistance is futile 8)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Varmit

oh no, this much cool can only be all natural.. 8)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

sixdogsmom

There are lots of things that are natural but not always 'cool' or good!  ;)
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk