Just another example...

Started by Varmit, April 21, 2009, 09:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Stand Down, Hell, Give'em Both Barrells!!!!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Catwoman

kshillbillys

LOL Billy....I get VERY passionate about this subject! I will defend BABIES rights til I die. So I will never apologize for being defensive on this subject. It just makes me sick. There are soooooooo many people that want children that can't have them and most of these women are just killing them for no reason! It's disgusting!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jerry wagner

Quote from: kshillbillys on April 27, 2009, 06:24:49 PM
Well, then if it's a woman's choice to kill her baby, why then can't women that kill their young children get away with it? They get put on trial and given a death sentence. What's the difference...it's just another form of the stupid woman NOT WANTING HER KIDS!

Elderly people are given the CHOICE ...the baby is NOT! What about Terry Schaivo? SHE WASN'T GIVEN A CHOICE EITHER! Her husband didn't want to take care of her anymore because he wanted to get remarried. Her parents were willing to keep her alive and take care of her! THEY STARVED AND DEHYDRATED HER TO DEATH...What say you to that one? Is it ok to kill a grown woman too?

Suicide is illegal in most states just like Billy said. Wasn't Dr. Jack Kervorkian (sp?) in prison before he died for assisting people with their deaths? I'm sorry but after you turn 18 then it's your choice to live or die. Under the age of 18 is a whole different matter. What exactly makes a person alive? A beating heart? Usually on the tv shows, if you have no heartbeat, you're not alive. The heart of a baby begins to beat 18 DAYS AFTER CONCEPTION!!! 18 DAYS! And after the heart is beating, no one considers this MURDER?Biology is crystal clear that at the moment of conception (also known as fertilization), a unique, organism comes into existence. Since this new life possesses human DNA and is the offspring of human parents, it can legitimately only be described as human life.

I don't see it as your business what that person does with their body.  I believe that it is their right to decide and accept whatever consequences, moral or otherwise, that result from those actions.  At 18 days the heart may beat, but the fetus is not viable, thus not technically independently alive.

kshillbillys

I guess I respect that you don't find it any of my business as to what another woman does with her body. I have an opinion. I will make it known with my freedom of speech right. Just as you have the right to disagree with me. I'm outspoken and people know it. I know I won't change any minds on here but I will continue to try to make my point. Viable at 18 days, no, BUT viable at 21-26 weeks, maybe and most likely. Late term abortions are wrong and SHOULD NOT be legalized. Roe v. Wade, as stated in my earlier posts, was for unviable babies. If a baby can live, they should not try to abort it! I don't buy the excuses those women gave for killing their babies late term!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

flo

here is my two cents on this subject.  I personally do not believe in abortion however I also believe that I have no right to tell somebody else they shouldn't either.  Every woman that has an abortion has a reason, whether others agree with her or not.  If an unwanted baby is brought into this world and given to someone who will love it and raise it, fine, but what happens to an unwanted baby that is not given up for adoption??? abuse, starvation, and a slow painful agonizing death.  Which is worse?
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

redcliffsw

Jeremiah 1:5 KJB
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Catwoman

Uh, this is the political thread...Keep scrolling to the Religion thread.  :angel:

jerry wagner

Quote from: redcliffsw on April 27, 2009, 08:44:18 PM

Jeremiah 1:5 KJB
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

And?  I'm sorry if I have an opinion contrary to that.

redcliffsw

You don't owe me an apology.  I'll take God's word over an opinion.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk