Just another example...

Started by Varmit, April 21, 2009, 09:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Another 10 ringer for you Diane..
There ARE NO ACCIDENTS.. There is a learning purpose for every single teeny tiny thing that is done on this planet.. and God has the diplomas at each end of each life ( school term)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

redcliffsw

Diane-

Reassignment?  It's not in the Bible.  Where'd you come up with that? 

Diane Amberg

It came from me, myself. I've seen so much over the years.... That's OK, I don't expect anyone to agree with me. That's just me being introspective and finding a place in my heart for how things work.

redcliffsw

Unfortunately, that's how much of the world accepts as "truth".

Teresa

Now I  promise I am not going to write pages and pages and pages on this ..
but I will go head to head ..toe to toe.... on this subject!

Quote from: redcliffsw on April 29, 2009, 11:21:17 AM

Diane-

Reassignment?  It's not in the Bible.  Where'd you come up with that? 

Reassignment.....................

.*better said*...Reincarnation is a starting point on explaining a bit..
and don't even get me started on "the Bible"... which all the books that Reincarnation was spoken about "are gone.. "
Just because it isn't in whats left of the the story book  of stories that were told and retold and retold until they were written down.. does not mean it isn't so.
This IS a subject that I have personal deep experience in.. and I don't think we want to open up that can of worms.  :)
Takes waaaay too much bandwidth on the server.. LOL  ;D

Diane Amberg

Red, that's why I don't talk about it much and I certainly don't preach it to anyone else or try to convince anyone else about it. I'm not going to set up a store front church based on reassignment. Now I'm sorry I mentioned it. :P :'(

Teresa

Don't be sorry Diane.. You have every right to believe the way you want.. just as we all do.
But I am like you. I tend to like to keep my beliefs and the way I talk and worship my God private and not make it a social event.

sixdogsmom

Don't be sorry that you present a thought Diane. And thank you for presenting an alternative for what seems to be such cut and dried ideals for some. I too think that reassignment makes good sense and in some ways so does reincarnation. I certainly think that the real truths if there ever were any have been lost in the clouds of time. And Teresa, after a couple of years, we finally agree on something! You are slipping up girl! LOL!  ;D
Edie

Teresa

Quote from: sixdogsmom on April 29, 2009, 11:51:21 AM
. And Teresa, after a couple of years, we finally agree on something! You are slipping up girl! LOL!  ;D

ohhhh say it isn't so!   ;D ;D

Varmit

Diane, the foot thing was in relation to partial birth abortions, which obama supports.

A persons religious beliefs are their own.  weather I agree with them or not, the best I can do is to try and point them toward Christ, it is up to them to go. 

That being said, it is my belief that one day we each will have to answer for our deeds.  And trust me I have alot of explaining to do!  However, one question I will not have to answer is, why didn't I speak out for the unborn.  I truly believe that ANY child concieved is a gift from God, regardless of the childs condition. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk