Expecting...

Started by Tobina+1, April 20, 2009, 08:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

Yes, Forum Friends, I can officially have an opinion on things such as School Changes and other child-related topics!  (JK, Teresa)  :angel:

I am about 3 1/2 months along and will be due mid-October!   ;D
We are very excited about this new addition to our family.  We've had a sonogram and heard the heartbeat already.
I have been experiencing a little "Gestational Psychosis" already (hey, didn't you read my posts on legalizing drugs in Politics?  :P), but nothing too severe yet (although you might get a different story from Hubby)...

I just wanted to let all my Forum FRIENDS in on the news!

frawin

Congratulations Tobina to all 3 of you. You about to experience a love you have never known before and it is terricfic. Then someday you will feel an even greater and fun love when you have Grandchildren. You will make great parents.
Frank

indygal

Such happy news, Tobina and Chuck! I agree with Frank that you both will make great parents. As for the psychosis, get used to it. It comes with the territory you are now entering...LOL

Diane Amberg

Oh Wow ! Tobina, that's  wonderful! I just sent you a big hug. ~ squeeze~ :-* :D :D :D

Mom70x7

You are in for one of the best rides of your life. Enjoy!
:D

sixdogsmom

Congratulations! I wish you all the best.  :-* :-*
Edie

pam

Congratulations!!!! The best job in the world is bein Mom :)
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Lookatmeknow!!

I am so excited for you!!  You guys will be wonderful parents!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

patyrn

Congratulations!  Every day will bring a new adventure throughout this unending process!  Once a mom, always a MOM!!!

Judy Harder

Congratulations to a wonderful family!
God watch over you and keep you three in
His hands.......

Hey, are you going to have a little "Spook or a spookie?
Just thought I would ask..................inquiring minds, you know.......LOL.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk