rain

Started by Delbert, April 19, 2009, 10:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delbert

How high is the water mama?

Wilma

An inch and a half on the west side of Howard.  My private river was running full this morning.

indygal

Almost three inches in our rain gauge! (East side of Howard).

Judy Harder

In my rain gauge here in Longton, it read an inch plus 2 lines........is that 2 tenths?

Muddy is the word, and it was a large lake to wade out to my car this morning........boots
rain coat and all.

I sure hope there isn't someone who says they need more rain! I think I have had enough for a month or so.

How about you???? Will need some hot weather to dry up my flower bed, before I can play in the dirt.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Wilma

I just looked out at my full of rain water bird bath, the columbine that is budded and the lilies of the valley that are beginning to bloom and the northeast wind.  Not much desire to go out yet.  Did I mention the mud, or the ditch that is full because a little culvert needs cleaning out?

Diane Amberg

Are the drought areas getting any of your rain? Don't send it here we don't need any right now. 

indygal

A correction and apology are in order. According to hubby, who just emptied the gauge, we had a little over an inch of rain. I guess I was looking at centimeters, not inches. We did, however, get three centimeters.

Diane Amberg

I asked you NOT to send us any and it's here anyway.  ;D We're in for a rainy week. Good for the froggies I guess.

rosewolf

Diane,

I live in North Carolina and we are about 4 inches below average. But it is getting ready to rain again here shortly. We are expecting thunderstorms. We are also expecting rain up until Wed.

Diane Amberg

Actually we are below average here too ,so I shouldn't complain, but it seems to come all at once. We are on flood watch for this afternoon. My flower beds are just mud as it is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk