Baseball Stadiums

Started by W. Gray, April 26, 2009, 03:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Larry, great story. And Waldo, I don't think I could buy the White Sox owners' box, but I sure could borrow it if we were out there for a home game. Really.  :laugh:

larryJ

Thanks, Warph, a lot of nice sites.  To add a post script to the bit about my son and his desire to see all the stadiums, he did manage to get over in your area to see the new Dodgers/White Sox training facility.  He was impressed.  He has been a life-long Dodgers fan probably because I was and took the family to Dodger games in our younger years.  One thing I failed to mention in the story about the Rockies and Dodgers game we attended at Coors field is that we had matching shirts emblazoned with Dodger logos and Dodger this and Dodger that and LA Dodger caps.  I figured we would be killed somewhere in the stadium, but I was surprised at the number of Dodger fans in attendance.  It just goes to show how the people of Denver are really nice people. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Ole Granny

Denver is a well blended city. 
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk