Iran Leader: No One Dares Threaten Us...

Started by Varmit, April 18, 2009, 11:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Billy what do you call going belly up? I thought the recent pirate thing was a good lesson to the world on what we will do when the circumstances are right.

Varmit

For start, the Gitmo closings, the torture thing, the helping mexico secure its southern border while ignoring our own, accusing americans of suppling 90% of "illegal" weapons to mexcian drug cartels, not going after threats to our country (i.e. N. Korea, iran, terrorists). As for the pirate thing, yes, we did kill three and brought one back to NY for trial.  At that rate we just might be getting somewhere in 20 to 30 years.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

We can only go after the ones in International waters that are obstructing American ships.  Anything else is aggression, something that the U.S. has always been against.

dnalexander

I have several piecemeal comments; I am thinking about my full response to this since I feel it is an important topic.

The Iranian language is Farsi.

The IranianPrez.. who I call Imadinnerjacketjohn is on the way out as leader of Iran. (Hey the weather is great here and I am too lazy to look up the correct way to spell it)

Iran is a much tougher fight than Iraq and Afghansistan who we are having a hard time resolving conflict with as it is. A war with Iran would be much harder. While his statement is bravado we should not underestimate their capability. They are a well educated society and their nuclear threat is increasing daily.

More later on this topic, but it is just too nice out to sit and type on the computer.

David

David

Diane Amberg

dnalexander

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 19, 2009, 04:57:14 PM
That's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ;D

Thank you, Diane. I just got hit in the shoulder for the third time for being on the computer. Apparently, I am expected to pay more attention to a beautiful redhead in a bikini than political discussion. Bye for now.

David

Diane Amberg

Yes David, get those priorities straight! 8)

indygal

QuoteThe IranianPrez.. who I call Imadinnerjacketjohn

Thanks, David. I love this!  ;D

Varmit

The way I see it, if pirates go after one of our ships, then they are fair game no matter where they are hiding. 

David, the problem in iraq and afghaistan is that we are not fighting a traditional war, we are fighting terrorists, querrila fighters.  When we went into iraq to overthrow saddam it wasn't much of a fight, iran wouldn't be much different.  It is because of their nuclear threat that we should go after them before they actually have a nuke.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

I wish Papa Bush had cleaned them out during Desert Storm. Night all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk