A Black opinion

Started by redcliffsw, April 17, 2009, 01:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

I had seen that before, but watched it again...good post Warph.

And I tell ya, anyone who says hitler was a christian needs to review history, hitler was an occultist.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Oh, and Wilma, by the way...

I TOLD YA SO!  I TOLD YA SO! ;)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Hitler was an eye doctor? ;D

Wilma

I think he means that Hitler believed in astrological signs.  I seem to remember that this belief was used by the Allies to ascertain what his next move might be.  My dictionary does list the word "occultist" but at first sight I thought eye doctor, too.

Billy, what did you tell me?

pam

I have watched some STUPID videos from U-tube before but that's one of the top ten..............................
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Wilma

Maybe I should watch the video.  I hate having to click on something to see what the poster is trying to say.

Varmit

What's going on here?  Billy is saying things I can agree with.  Help, the sky is falling.-wilma

Oh, and Wilma, by the way...

I TOLD YA SO!  I TOLD YA SO!-billy

Wilma, I was just making a little joke.

Varmit

Pam what was so stupid about it?  The guy had a point.

pam

No he didn't he was just spoutin a bunch of half-baked crap. The dude is goofy! If you are going to put up a picture of Hitler at a rally and all the people cheering next to a picture of Obama at a rally and all the people cheering and say THAT makes Obama the same as Hitler.......then you are going to have to say the same of rallies by JFK, Reagan, Bush, Lincoln, Clinton, FDR, and any OTHER president who ever had more than a couple thousand people show up.

All these guys were thought to be the "saviors" of our nation and were going to "change" things for the better....guys like this preacher just like to hear themselves talk and THINK people actually buy into their message of crap.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Varmit

problem is people do buy into messages of crap, look at following of obama.  People didn't listen to the substance just the delievery, just as the german people did with hitler.  Hitler took control of banks, just like obama, Hitler took control of private business, just like obama, hitler disarmed the populace, just like obama want to do, hitler made the jew out as scapegoats, just as obama has done with wealthly people, hitler took control of the press, just as obama wants to do the fairness doctrine...

I would say that comparing the two is justified

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk