Beware - Illegal software allows anyone to tap your cell phone

Started by Teresa, April 16, 2009, 10:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Wilma, did you get your coupons for boxes? Will you lose your signal on June 12? Can some one help Wilma?

W. Gray

She shouldn' t have a problem since cable does the scrambling for her.

The only folks that will have a problem is those using an antenna.

If you might think that people might not still be using an antenna, they are still out there by the thousands, maybe even millions.

The over the air channels in Denver stopped broadcasting analog a few days ago and people are coming out of the woodwork complaining to the news media.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

OK. Thanks, Waldo. I wasn't sure how it works out there. We have fiber optic here, so we're OK anyway.

sixdogsmom

Wilma, if you have SKT cable, turn to channel 2 the channel that has the local ads. I do believe that they have a panel there that says if you are able to see that ad, then you are transition ready. You might also want to call your provider if it is not SKT. Hope this helps!  :D
Edie

Wilma

Thank you for wanting to help.  I have SKTC and I have seen that panel lots of times, except the whole channel wasn't operating yesterday.  I just had faith that what all the channels were telling us about not needing a box if we were on cable would be true.  Our CBS and ABC channels are totally digital now and I am still getting them.  They gave us plenty of warning that it was going to happen.

Tobina+1

Just FYI; Channel 12 (CBS) will be out today for an hour from 10 am to 11 am.  Not sure it affects cable networks.  They have to do some upgrades to the digital signal.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk