Beware - Illegal software allows anyone to tap your cell phone

Started by Teresa, April 16, 2009, 10:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I think these 2 videos are something everyone should watch.

Beware - Illegal software allows anyone to tap your cell phone

So, if you don't leave your cellphone out of your site, it won't happen?!
yeah right......Don't believe it..

This one wouldn't let me embed this video.. but this is scary stuff
Also ..Watch this video below.:

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

That is all absolutely true, because cell phone are radios and work on radio technology. That's why I'll never give up my land line for some things.

Teresa

I know! Yikes is right.. :o After I looked at this I looked at Kjell and said" Is this for real? Can they really do this and is the software out there?"
He did some fast research and yep.. it is there.. Lots of different kinds. All of them of course have the claim that it is illegal to tap anyone's phone without their permission..
*Yeaaahhhhh right*

It makes me very leery about using my phone for anything other than ..
"What time are we eating hotdogs at the lake type of stuff"

I was stalked big time once a couple years ago.. It is HORRIBLE!
I could have swore that the persons and party involved had a tap on our phones ..but didn't know about this stuff then..
Those 5 months were the longest of my life..and I could write a book about it.. But anyone outside of family and a few friends would think I was making it all up from a thriller spy movie...
And no... we never caught who it was.. although we all pretty much knew. Had to get some of Kjells old buddies from the police force to intervene.. when they found that out.. they quit..But occasionally he will "drop me a note" letting me know he/they still watch me..

So no one is immune from things like this happening..  
And you wonder why I am armed................................... LOL

Diane Amberg

Fortunately phone stalkers very rarely ever act on their bravado. They are very scared, insecure people who are only brave from a distance when you don't know who they.  It gives them power if they think you are afraid. But I do know how you feel, been there myself.

Teresa

I wish it had only been the phone................. :-\
THAT I could have dealt with pretty easy....

Varmit

reason number 672 why I don't have a cell phone...or northstar...or a vehicle new enough to hav a black box
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

sixdogsmom

Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk