Hmmmm... The plot thickens

Started by Teresa, April 14, 2009, 11:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

<Peeking around the corner, surruptitiously... :o :o...Ever so slowly, backing out of the room...Time to go watch something having nothing to do with reality on TV...Too serious for a Friday afternoon! lol>

Diane Amberg

Wilma

Thank you, Pam.  You have really got me pegged right.

Varmit

ok pam...

money to gaza should stop
leave isreal alone, they don't need to give up anymore land, that would work
america isn't exclusively christian, but christian is the majority
abortion is wrong, and I will continue to rally against it, if folks don't want children then they shouldn't have sex,
embryo cells, if they aren't fertilized, they don't need to be destroyed in the first place
bear in mind muslims want us dead or muslim, either choice doesn't really appeal to me
he didn't just stretch the truth, he lied, theres a difference, slight but its there
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

An embryo is fertilized or it wouldn't be an embryo and destroying them instead of using them is just as much murder as it is claimed to be by using them.

Who is he? and why do you say he lied?

Varmit

Exactly, so why create them in the first place unless you are going to allow them to grow and be born?

he is obama, as for why I say he lied I already answered that one.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

So you don't believe him just because of who he is.  Why should anyone believe you?

Varmit

Quote from: Wilma on April 18, 2009, 08:36:57 AM
So you don't believe him just because of who he is.  Why should anyone believe you?

WHAT???  Did you read any of my previous posts?

Wilma

You didn't answer, "Why should anyone believe you?"

pam

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on April 18, 2009, 07:20:22 AM
ok pam...

money to gaza should stop
leave isreal alone, they don't need to give up anymore land, that would work
america isn't exclusively christian, but christian is the majority
abortion is wrong, and I will continue to rally against it, if folks don't want children then they shouldn't have sex,
embryo cells, if they aren't fertilized, they don't need to be destroyed in the first place
bear in mind muslims want us dead or muslim, either choice doesn't really appeal to me
he didn't just stretch the truth, he lied, theres a difference, slight but its there

I have said the same thing about abortion on here before BAKAV embryo cells...duh...but people who can't have a baby the normal way do it.........as for muslims, the fringe nutcases do yeah. All muslims aren't terrorists......as for Isreal etc. I really don't care I'm sorry. I don't live there...I'm not jewish, none of my ancestors were jewish, I just can't get fired up about it.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk