Hmmmm... The plot thickens

Started by Teresa, April 14, 2009, 11:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Varmit, it would make it appear as though he were speaking from the pulpit rather than a lectern. (sigh)
Edie

Wilma

Where does it say that Obama ordered it and why was he at a Christian university if he doesn't want to see Christian symbols?  It just doesn't hold water, another rant and rave to make the United States look bad.

Do you believe everything you hear on Fox news?  I don't.  I have tried to listen to them, but they don't make sense.  IMHO there are too many opinions being broadcast and not enough truth.

sixdogsmom

Excuse the expression Wilma, but a Big Amen to that!  ;D
Edie

Varmit

Actually, sixdogsmom, it wouldn't. The symbols he had covered were small and a part of Georgtown University monogram.  (sigh)

Wilma, it states in the article that the White house staff requested that it be covered.  I don't know why he went to Georgetown U. Maybe they asked him to come? 

What do you mean by another rant and rave to make the united states look bad?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

Well Fox News is the only station with enough guts to tell the public what is really going on..
Why do you think the Liberals want to shut them up??

Because they report on the ugly truth...

They don't make sense??
What?? They are the only ones who DO make sense.. unless you like fairy tale news that the other stations hand out to appease the Liberals.

Fox news has the highest ratings on news...
There is a reason for it................ :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kshillbillys

Boy Varmint, we're gonna get along GREAT! You just love stirring the pot and I enjoy reading it! You make a lot of sense and I can tell you know a great deal about things. Just remember, these people are set in their ways and you will NEVER change their mind!!! But you're doing a great job you little sh*t starter, you!

And a BIG AMEN to you Teresa for stating the truth about Fox News, and I won't pardon my expression! Kudos to you Teresa and Varmint! You're both GREAT AMERICANS!! (our friends who don't watch Fox and probably don't listen to Rush won't understand what i'm saying to you)
Fox News is where I get all of my news because I don't drink Kool-Aid....

(let the b*tching begin..................................................)  :D
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Teresa

Whoa....Wait just a minute..
We are ALL great Americans in here..
I personally know most of the people in here...  and like all of them that I do know.
So lets not get too much on the "judgement side".... :)

I love the fire power of debate and I personally am proud of everyone in here for not being afraid to get involved and stating what you think. .. ( no matter what your opinions are)   

Sometimes.. it is a great feeling to be able to just get out what you are feeling.
I stand strong on my beliefs as I know everyone on both sides does.. But I also am open to listening to all sides..
Will it change my mind? probably not... but if the bantering and fact slamming is good.. I learn.
I love learning..
Sometimes I just shake my head in disgust...  open my mouth gaping in wonder.. .. chuckle  and laugh when I read some of the stuff.. but I learn...

I am so glad that more people are getting involved in this section.. and once again.. not being timid in posting..
Politics is a very emotional subject... Lets remain respectful to each other and understand that there is ALWAYS going to be more than "your side".. no mater what subject it is..   

Good job everyone... :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kshillbillys

Now, now...I just meant that as what Sean Hannity says to everyone, Not implying that all of us here are not great americans... don't take me wrong.... ;)
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Varmit

I might not change their mind...but I can "hope" I can "change" it.  HAHA!

You know, fight the good fight and all that,

Hannity and Beck both rock!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pam

QuoteJust remember, these people are set in their ways and you will NEVER change their mind!!! But you're doing a great job you little sh*t starter, you!

Ha like you aren't :P Actually I've had my mind changed a few times in my life and I've changed a few minds but then I'm open to change LOL and just for the record I really don't watch Fox much OR Msnbc and Rush Limbaugh is an arrogant blow-hard but that's just my opinion and guess WHAT....... this is America...I can do that!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk