Gun law support is going down..

Started by Kjell H., April 13, 2009, 11:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepelect

"They" are the come here's trying to get the been here's to give up what they don't realize they have so good here.

Diane Amberg

pepelect

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 14, 2009, 01:36:12 PM
Please excuse my east coast ignorance, but who is the ''they" of whom you speak. "They can make their move"... Who are they and what do you have that they want? Do you mean your guns? Who is this large invading force that's parked on our door step ready to spring into action?
who? lets start with 12,000,000 illegals of which a large chunk are extremely violent. 
Shrug

Government is the other threat. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 14, 2009, 01:36:12 PM
Please excuse my east coast ignorance, but who is the ''they" of whom you speak. "They can make their move"... Who are they and what do you have that they want? Do you mean your guns? Who is this large invading force that's parked on our door step ready to spring into action?

But the bottom line in this is, not if we need our guns and the ability to overthrow a totalitarian govt, but when we need it.  And if we abdicate our responsibility to stop the assault on our 1st and second amendment rights, then we may not have the means to which we can toss them out of power if they decide to try.

redcliffsw

You're right.  Stay right in there.

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on April 14, 2009, 11:38:20 PM
Thanks srkruzich  :)
Sarah posted this on another site and it is a excellent reason why we should be prepared.  The government is looking at anyone who dislikes it.

http://www.thelibertypapers.org/2009/04/12/homeland-security-document-targets-most-conservatives-and-libertarians-in-the-country/

Teresa

When I have a bit more time this evening, I will look and read on all of that..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

frawin

I spent some time last week working on some gas wells in NW Arkansas and I can tell you the subject of guns and ammunition came up every where I went and not one single person was for any kind of gun control. All of the people I worked with made it very clear that they felt the Federal Government should not dictate gun laws and/or restrictions to the States. Many of the people I talked to were hunters and many of them had concealed carry permits and all of them said they were not giving up their guns. I think the threat of any gun Restrictions/Confistications by the current Democrat Controlled White House, Senate or House of Representatives could help the Republicans pick up a lot of Senate and House seats in the 2010 election.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk