Pelosi: 'We Want Registration'

Started by frawin, April 10, 2009, 07:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

I'm in agreement with Teresa and Kjell.  They seem to have no problem lining up with our Founding Fathers
and more and more Americans ought to be likewise.

Here's a quote by a great American:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.  -  Samuel Adams

Varmit

Teresa, you are 100% right.  We Do have to come together and stand up.  And I think you are right, it is just about game over for america.  I had hoped that voting, protesting, and such would wake up those bastards in washington, but unfortunetly, it has not.  So what other recourse do we have???  It is getting to the point that the only option we have left is the one we all had hoped to avoid.  But then again, that is the principal behind the 2nd admendment.  But in order to do this we have to know who we can count on, who is willing to make the sacrifices nessesscary; that means meetings, in groups, not just on the Net.  And that is where alot of folks will draw the line and are not willing to committ.  So there we are.

As for me, I am not one of those folks, if somone wants to start meeting around here, I'm in.

Hey, Redcliffsw, heres another one for ya!
"The battle, Sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, Sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable; and let it come! I repeat, Sir, let it come!"
Patrick Henry

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk