Air Obama: Military Strained by Obama's European Trip

Started by Warph, April 07, 2009, 02:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

Ok I'm back...daughter was givin me the evil eye cause I was cuttin into her puter time :P

LOL don't ask me to explain human nature :P, I'm one of those people who doesn't even get all excited over ROCK stars LOL. Maybe that's why I'm not freakin out, I just don't sweat other people that much....I learned the hard way to live NOW cause when you get right down to it that's all you actually have and if you waste it worryin about what may not happen or get here well........My motto is be prepared but hope for the best and live it as it comes.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

pam

QuoteShow me one thing that he has done to help this country, other than spending more money than every president in U.S. history PUT TOGETHER (please note the sarcasm) and leaving a dept that my grandchildren won't be able to even make a dent in.

Uh........Bush did that too.............

QuoteMinutiae of the presidents mistakes??? his entire office is a mistake.  the only reason he got voted in his his skin tone.  not to mention voter fraud.

Actually his skin tone may have had a little to do with it but I think it was mainly people being sick of SSDD and buyin his "I have a dream " talk. There are a LOT of people that have been goin to work every day and workin hard and not gettin anywhere, the rich get richer, the poor get poorer and the middle just treads water. Frustration and disgust makes people do SOMTHIN even if it's wrong just to shake things up and maybe get em movin again. Sometimes that's all you can do and if it turns out badly well at least you did somthin and gave it a shot. You pick up the pieces, dust em off, put em back in some kind of order and give it aNOTHER shot.

Quotewhen the market crashes, and it will, it is going to make the Great depression look like a norman rockwell  painting.

I'll give ya this one but not because it's really goin to be WORSE, it's because people are less-prepared to cope. Few people have the knowledge required anymore. People freak out when the dish-washer doesn't work, they can't nuke supper in a bag and call the auto club to change a freakin tire. They don't have a clue how to do things for themselves.....................................
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Catwoman

Pam, you've got that one right...The kiddos that I teach give me looks of complete disbelief when I talk about butchering animals or canning garden goods.  They also just shake their heads when I describe rotary phones, rabbit ears, roof-top antennaes, etc.  Talk about the spoiled generation...I had originally thought that it was my generation, for getting to grow into such luxuries as we have now...But I'm beginning to think that the spoiled generation is that of my children! lol

Varmit

I agree.  Todays younger generation is spoiled.  But it really isn't their fault, and we shouldn't talk bad about them.  After all, who allowed them to become that way???
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pam

Well it sure as hell wasn't me! My kids know pretty much everything I know. I even try to teach other peoples kids.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk