A Bit of Information????

Started by Wilma, April 03, 2009, 08:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I planted basil, the plant, one year and it just about took over the place.

sixdogsmom

I have Basil in a jar on my kitchen shelf!  ;D
Edie

Warph

Quote from: Wilma on April 09, 2009, 07:19:55 PM
I planted basil, the plant, one year and it just about took over the place.

I'm glad you clarified that, Wilma... for Basils sake.  Now that he's past over that Rainbow Bridge, may he rest in peace.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Quote from: sixdogsmom on April 09, 2009, 07:21:00 PM

I don't know if Lulu Belle is goin' to like that, SDM... she's pretty upset and I believe she's been in touch with Ingrid Newkirk, President and Founder of Peta, about David and his comments about Basil, especially the shredded one.  I sure would hate to see you get involved, too.... you know, with six dogs and all.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

sixdogsmom

OOoooohhhhh----  :( There is bound to be an investigation! LOL!
Edie

dnalexander

Quote from: Warph on April 10, 2009, 12:39:40 AM
Quote from: sixdogsmom on April 09, 2009, 07:21:00 PM

I don't know if Lulu Belle is goin' to like that, SDM... she's pretty upset and I believe she's been in touch with Ingrid Newkirk, President and Founder of Peta, about David and his comments about Basil, especially the shredded one.  I sure would hate to see you get involved, too.... you know, with six dogs and all.

That explains the scantily clad women in basil bikinis and the news helicopters that woke me up this morning. I thought it was just another one of my neighbor's Goddess Worship parties. Gotta go take them some more of my Tomato & Basil soup. No wonder no one wanted any of the Beef Stew.

David

sixdogsmom

Just don't wear yourself out  before the weekend starts!  ;)
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk