7.5 BILLION in AID to PAKISTAN????????

Started by kshillbillys, March 28, 2009, 09:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Anyone who would threaten liberty and freedom of this country are the threat, regardless of the agenda.  Al qudea didn't turn against us until iraq invaded kuwait.  Osama went to the prince of Saudi Arabia and asked that he and al qudea be allowed to repel saddam, the saudias thanked him but said no.  He felt this was a slight against him and turned against us.  Thus becoming an enemy not only against us but our allies as well.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pam

I agree al queda is our enemy. I learned all I needed to know about arabs and their way of thinkin in the late 70's. I have no use for them OR their way of life. I have said on here many times muslims would just have to kill me because I will never live as they do.

If you have an honest bone tho you KNOW that who our government considers an enemy has depended MORE than ONCE on what they wanted at that particular moment in time.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Varmit

Yea, but that can be said of any two people who are butting heads at the time.  At the founding of America the enemy was Britian, now they're our allies.  The issues of the argument dictate who stands with you or against.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pam

Well I could say .....well duh...LOL but that would be rude so......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Varmit

Catwoman

LOL. By the way...love the new pic, Pam!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk