A Bit of Information????

Started by Wilma, April 03, 2009, 08:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

David, before I married Ted, my cats weren't allowed outdoors. Little Man loved pansies, and I made sure he got a goodly portion as they are safe for everyone to eat. Trixie was just a puppy then and figured out they were good, so when I took her outside she would help herself, plant and all. She would go at them in a running grab as she knew I didn't want her to pull up the plants. More than once she brought in a whole plant for sharing with the cat.  :D
Edie

dnalexander

Quote from: Wilma on April 03, 2009, 05:13:18 PM
I am glad you straightened that out.

Wilma (and others), as soon as I posted and read my post I thought I should rewrite the sentence. Laziness took over and I posted a poorly constructed sentence. The humor that could be found in it was too good to pass up. My guess is that cat would taste better with basil.

David

Diane Amberg

Sorry David, the devil made me do it! ;D

dnalexander

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 03, 2009, 05:44:50 PM
Sorry David, the devil made me do it! ;D

Diane in my eyes you could never do wrong. (That is not an invitation to try!  ;D)

David

Warph

Quote from: dnalexander on April 03, 2009, 05:41:59 PM

Wilma (and others), as soon as I posted and read my post I thought I should rewrite the sentence. Laziness took over and I posted a poorly constructed sentence. The humor that could be found in it was too good to pass up. My guess is that cat would taste better with basil.

David

Alright, David.... Basil, the Cat from Chicago has taken exception of your poorly constructed sentence AND this, buddy: "My guess is that cat would taste better with basil."  He wants you to know that he's been dating a cat from the 8th ward, Chicago named Lulu Belle and now she's all upset about "that cat would taste better with basil" you mentioned.  If I were you (and I'm not) I would write Basil and Lulu Belle and get this straighten out.  I would hate to see you wind up in a Chicago Court in a big lawsuit.  Basil's pretty upset. 

You can reach Basil at:   http://www.dupanet.com/basil.html

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

larryJ

It just goes to show you that anything and everything can be found in cyberspace.  In looking at the link you posted it appears that Basil is not in a good position to sue anyone.  My condolences to the owner (I didn't get his/her name).  Basil is not upset, HE'S DEARLY DEPARTED        :angel:
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Maybe Lulu Belle is departed too. Perhaps they are having a heavenly romance. :D

dnalexander

Quote from: Warph on April 09, 2009, 12:07:25 PM

Alright, David.... Basil, the Cat from Chicago has taken exception of your poorly constructed sentence AND this, buddy: "My guess is that cat would taste better with basil."  He wants you to know that he's been dating a cat from the 8th ward, Chicago named Lulu Belle and now she's all upset about "that cat would taste better with basil" you mentioned.  If I were you (and I'm not) I would write Basil and Lulu Belle and get this straighten out.  I would hate to see you wind up in a Chicago Court in a big lawsuit.  Basil's pretty upset. 

You can reach Basil at:   http://www.dupanet.com/basil.html

[/quote]

I spoke to my brother the lawyer, who was born in Harvey, IL on the south side of Chicago, and he said he would take care of it. One of our strategies was going to keep Basil tied up in legal motions until he passed away there by never making it to court. Hearing of Basil's untimely passing I guess maybe he handled it in an "old school" Chicago fashion. I must now go and send my condolences to Lullu Belle. I believe a dead Basil plant should do the trick. :angel:

David

Diane Amberg

dnalexander

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 09, 2009, 06:02:22 PM
Well played David. 8)

Thank you Diane.

Now back to mulch and the original topic. I bet shredded basil\ Basil would work too.

The End
David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk