Elk Co. Webiste and forum is back running at full speed!

Started by Teresa, April 01, 2009, 11:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Great job Teresa and Kjell, I can tell you that the forum was missed and you both are appreciated, and for more  than just the forum.
Frank

Diane Amberg

Welcome back to all of you! I was in mourning for all my friends. I even e-mailed Rudy to be sure it was just a technical problem. Thanks Teresa and Kjell for the gray hair you got dealing with all that. :-* 

Rudy Taylor

I think you two pulled the plug just so all of us would appreciate you more.

And it worked!!!

Thank you Kjell and Teresa for providing this wonderful service to the people of Elk County ... and to those of us who have connections to it.

We missed you!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Judy Harder

Boy, I felt like I was suffering from
WITHDRAWAL of something......oh, I know it was the
friendly faces and nice people.......and I am so glad that all is well
again..
What did we do before computers were invented? Do any of you remember?
I can't.

Thanks for doing all you do for us.............and please don''t unplug this site again!!!!
Not nice.!!!!... :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :( :( >:(......
God bless, from Longton............judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Bonnie M.

[color=red]"H-A-L-L-E-J-U-A-H !!!!!!!"[/color] 

From me, too!  Who would've thought that such a thing could bring so much consternation to so many people!

Thank you so much for all of the time, effort and worry that was spent, getting the Forum back up and going!

I'm going to be in Kansas, Missouri and Illinois for the next ten days.  So, I'll be missing out on all of the "catching up."  But, never fear, I'll catch up when I return!

Thanks again, what a wonderful service you're providing.
Bonnie

sixdogsmom

Some days are diamonds and some are just rocks. Thanks for making our day a diamond, even though you had to shovel lots of rocks to do it!  :laugh:
Edie

dnalexander

Thanks for getting the forum back up. It was missed. Thanks for all your hard work keeping it going.

David

Roma Jean Turner

:)  I'll add my thanks, to that.  Great to see it back and running.

Diane Amberg

Ms Bear

I was having withdrawels and life with the Forum is just lonely.  So glad it is back up and running.  I appreciate all of your hard work also.

Ms Bear

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk