YARD LIGHTS (SOLAR) STOLEN

Started by Scatter, March 17, 2009, 02:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadine

I had a couple stolen off my Mother's grave too.  But she is not afraid of the dark, the lights were mainly for me  :)

sixdogsmom

That is the lowest of the low; people who steal from a grave. I am so sorry to hear about that.
Edie

Nadine

At first I was very angry but with time I found humor in it.  Everytime I go visit her grave I look around and it looks like the thefts have stopped, I still see some solar lights that have been there awhile.  Now I just use the extra lights I bought for her at my house here in KC.

sixdogsmom

Solar lights are a little more common these days and are probably less likely to be stolen. However I still think that is a perfectly low thing to do, steal from a grave.  :P :P
Edie

Catwoman

Hmmmm...Sounds like it's time to start taking a look around seeing who has new lights in front of their place... :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:.

twirldoggy

Several years ago I drove 225 miles to Hewins Ozro cemetery where I put silk flowers on my father's  grave.  Several weeks after my cousin informed me that the silk flowers were too beautiful to leave out there and they had them in their living room !!!  After that I took fresh roses and put them out as they would wilt quickly before anyione had a chance to remove them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk