Kansans to vote on right to own guns

Started by frawin, March 26, 2009, 04:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Teresa, when you are in washington, reminds those dolts what the word "infringment" means.  As in "...the Right of the People shall not be Infringed."    I mean, and I'm going out on a limb here, the Constitution is pretty clear about this.  Any law that would restrict Americans form owning, carrying, buying, selling, etc.. is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.  Yes that even means those who have been convicted of felonies (and are out of jail of course) and other crimes.  This is not something we need to vote on, it is something we need to ENFORCE.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

I wonder if he even realizes it....................... ::)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pam

QuoteWho CARES if people don't agree with each other? That's what's supposed to make this forum FUN....deal with it!

Hah, have you read my posts? I DO deal with it and I DON'T care if you agree with me or not!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like that Teresa
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

srkruzich

Quote from: Varmit on April 06, 2009, 04:13:58 AM
Getting back to the gun issue...does anyone know of a good gun smith? 
WEll if you find one remember he has to fill out the govt paperwork if you pay him money.  IF he does it for free he doesn't have to. So you might work out a barter :)
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

mtcookson

Quote from: frawin on March 26, 2009, 04:56:14 AMThe vote was 116-9

The Senate adopted the resolution Tuesday, 39-1.

I've read about this before and think its great but the first and only thing I thought of when I read this particular article is that 10 people need to be removed from office it seems... >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk