A Fast Read on Drug Cartels and the Border

Started by Warph, March 24, 2009, 01:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

The problem goes way beyond TV.  He should have turned the channel before the commercial got going.  Our culture has degraded into something akin to a sewer.  We have sexualized our children to the point that condoms are being passed out in schools.  Thats sick.  Look at the clothes that are produced for children.  You can't buy clothes that have some class anymore.  Honestly, what 5 year old girl needs to wear low rise jeans, halter tops, or shorts that have something printed on the seat?  Why is there a swimwear catergory for beauty pagents for children?  Honestly, what are we teaching our kids? 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

redcliffsw

Look at the dress for men.  Shorts and some wearing earings.  Oh well.............

Diane Amberg

What's wrong with shorts? But tattoos all over the body are alright? Different strokes for different folks. The bikers around here have earrings too.

Wilma

Some of my favorite men are heavily tatooed.  Basketball players.  I was wondering one day why some of them wear a sleeve.  I thought they might have an injury that might start bleeding, but Daughter says it is probably something that would be offensive if seen on TV.  Think?

Diane Amberg

Varmit

I have no problem with tattoos, tasteful ones that is.  The only time a man should wear an earring is if he served on a naval ship that went down during wartime.  It is a navy tradition.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

How could he wear an earring if he went down on a ship during wartime?  Good gracious, I misread again.  He didn't go down, the ship did.  There must have been an awful lot of ships go down from the number of men wearing earrings.  I have become used to them, but I really do prefer my men without head jewelry and facial hair.

Varmit

Quote from: Wilma on May 10, 2009, 08:26:03 PM
  There must have been an awful lot of ships go down from the number of men wearing earrings. 

I seriously doubt that every male that wears an earring was in the navy...I would go so far as to say that most gays, I mean guys, that wear earrings have the courage to serve.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk