Laying the ground work

Started by Varmit, March 22, 2009, 07:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Okay, this has been eating at me for a while now, and I just wanted to get someone elses take on it.  Personally, I feel that what is happening is a "sign of the times".  I know that obama is not the antichrist but I do think that he is helping to lay the ground work that must be done before the antichrist comes to power.  If you think about it, it kinda makes sense.  Nowhere is america listed in the bible (not that I am aware of) which I take to mean that we are no longer a world power at the time.  Which means we would have had to collapse or merge with another country. Considering that we just got thorough sending 58 billion to european and german banks through AIG, merging with the European federation doesn't seem out of the question. Obama has already said the that the current economic situation is a global one, and that we have to work together to solve it.  This on top of PM Brown calling for a one world currency.  And of course, theres the gun bans, that almost complete moral degregation of this country, a more "scientific" approach in schools.  I don't know but it all just seems a little to "staged".  Espcially the pace that everything is moving at.  Then again, I could just be paranoid to.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pam

No, it's a sign of what happens when you build your house of the cards of greed and excess on the sands of dishonesty and thievery.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Catwoman

You're not paranoid...Many other people see the same things you do. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk