Regional 4-H days in Madison

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, March 26, 2009, 10:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

Saturday March 28th is regional 4-H days in Madison.  Elk County has several young youth to represent the county.  Flinthill Boosters is doing their model meeting, Tim Whetstone is doing a piano solo, and a talk.  Katie Black is doing a talk, Rachel and Sarah Bellar are each doing a talk, Kanyon Kelly is doing a talk, Parker Town is doing a reading.  I am not sure which members from Longton Boosters are going or from Greenfield Wildcats.  But do know that some of their members got top blue at the local 4-H days.  I think that Club 4-H days is a wonderful thing.  Many of the younger 4-H members from all the clubs got up and did talks, or some type of presentation.  This is so neat to watch.  These kids put lots of time and energy is making their talks and also it takes lots of guts to get up in front of a crowd and do the talks.  These kids should all be commended for taking the time to prepare and give their presentations. 
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Diane Amberg

Hooray for 4-H. I loved it. I was often the song leader.

Tobina+1

I agree!  4-H gave me the best experiences.  It's important for kids to be involved in all 4-H activities, not just the fair.
Good Luck 4-H'ers!

Lookatmeknow!!

They have canceled the regional 4-H days for tomorrow and they are not going to reschudule it.  Thought I would let everyone know.

Mom70x7

What are they going to do about qualifying for State?

Regional Music Contest was canceled also. They'll let us know next week sometime what they'll be doing about State.

Just curious what 4-H would do? Automatically send on all the Top Blues? or just a % from each club?

Lookatmeknow!!

Regionals is as far as we go anyways, so they wont reschudule it. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk