YARD LIGHTS (SOLAR) STOLEN

Started by Scatter, March 17, 2009, 02:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scatter

We lost 3 solar lights and two new 3 foot reflectors that mark our drive, last night.  One of the Solar Lights was not 3 foot from our Front Door.   Just a Heads Up that these items maybe targeted inthe rural areas, although we live in Moline.  Spring Break shenanagans or not...who knows.    :P

Scatter

sixdogsmom

I am sorry to hear that; it seems to go in cycles, the theiving I mean.  :( :(
Edie

Teresa

I have quite a few of different kinds in my yard and of course in Ashley's "fairy garden".. Thanks for the heads up
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Tobina+1

Unfortunately, as we have learned, it's not always the youth that do the damage... it's the young in maturity.  As the weather warms up, these worms crawl out of their holes and want to "play" at others' expense.  Just like their dirty counterparts, they also are more active after a rain (and we wonder why the rural roads get so bad).

Teresa

Tobina+1

Scatter; my husband said he liked your new yard sign, too.  It's sad that we have to go to those extremes to let people know what's right and wrong.

wasadeay

hmmm this sign sounds interesting  ;) maybe you should share just in case other's of us need to make our signs to help spread the word in our particular areas!  ;D

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Tobina+1

My hubby couldn't remember exactly what the sign said, as he didn't know the story behind it yet and didn't understand it all.  But something similar to the Mastercard commercials...  3 Solar Lights $XX... 3 Reflector lights $XX... having someone come to your door to steal these items, Priceless.  Something to that effect.  Maybe Scatter will rejoin us and tell us.

Teresa

Liz Marchant called me last week and someone stole their solar lights out of their driveway. They left the sticks and took the lights. Until this dies down or they catch the thieves..I pulled all my solars out for awhile. I had to anyway to get ready to clean out flower beds etc.. So I just did it early. Too much money tied up in those lights to chance losing them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk