Hubby under the weather

Started by indygal, March 10, 2009, 07:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

Some of you already know, but many don't. Terrell had a mini-stroke this weekend. He's experiencing some coordination problems on the left side, but we're both relieved the after-effects are much less severe than they could have been. He can walk, talk, see and crack jokes, all for which we are so grateful. He is having a little difficulty with typing, so I"m posting this for him. If you would, please remember him in your prayers. We're praying for a full recovery.

patyrn

Our wishes for a full recovery for Terrell, and many prayers go up for both of you as you deal with this situation.  May every day be a brighter one than the one before.  Blessings!!!

Clubine Ranch

Prayers are going up for the both of you. Had not heard this. Take care. Barbara and Dale

sixdogsmom

Yes, prayers for full recovery!
Edie

Ms Bear

Prayers for both of you.

Ms Bear

Ole Granny

Prayers continue for a full recovery.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

indygal

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. Dr. Hutchinson is going to speak with some neurologists today to see what types of treatments and/or therapy are available. We'll keep you all posted on what we find out.

Judy Harder

I am adding my prayers for his complete healing.
God be with him and his doctors..........and
You......God be with you!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

I'm so sorry about the mini stroke...prayers from both of us. If he's a smoker this would be a good time to stop!

Teresa

Darn I hate it that this happened. :(
Terrell is one of the greatest guys to be around. He is so fun.  He and I seem to share the same ...dare I call it "warped"? sense of humor.
Terrell.. you get well really quick. Practice hard in getting all your cordinations back.. With your awesome mental outlook and your determination.. you will as good as new in no time.  :)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk