Tanning in Howard?

Started by Sarah, March 10, 2009, 01:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepelect

Tanning beds are safer than the vehicle that you drive to get to the tanning salon. 

Live a little....

What is a little skin cancer compared to the bronze like feeling of a good burn?

What is next no hamburger because some doctor said that you are morbidly obese?

I say grab a beer, smoke a menthol, and then tan naked.....You only go around once.

Sarah

Quote from: pepelect on March 13, 2009, 09:46:59 PM
Tanning beds are safer than the vehicle that you drive to get to the tanning salon. 

Live a little....

What is a little skin cancer compared to the bronze like feeling of a good burn?

What is next no hamburger because some doctor said that you are morbidly obese?

I say grab a beer, smoke a menthol, and then tan naked.....You only go around once.

ROTFL

Actually, that's pretty funny and actually true.  In all honesty the thing that's probably going to take your life is the thing you least expect. 

Catwoman

My opinion?  You're not going to get out of this life alive, no matter how hard you work at it.  Live...enjoy...laugh and eat decadent foods while you're able to capably digest them...Where you're headed (either Heaven or a place a little further south), there isn't any of this great stuff!  Smell all of the fabulous smells...indulge in all of the woundrous flavors...imbibe a little and give away as much as you can to those who need it...Most importantly, love as much as possible...Look all around you at the vibrant colors of this God's world and when you leave, take those memories with you...Store up as many memories as is possible, because they have to last you through eternity.

CodyAM

I'm with Delbert. Everytime we visit Howard, we tan while walking around the town. So right now I am hopeing the sun will be out Easter week. :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk