.....and so it begins

Started by pam, February 27, 2009, 11:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

I'm left-handed and squint my right eye lol .

Not PLANNIN to shoot anybody lol but it's good to be prepared :P
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Warph

Congress has an overall rating of 9% support from the American people; the lowest in history.  The American people do not "trust" Congress because they have sold their souls to the Devil.... sorry, I mean Obama; lobbyists and special interest groups.  Lobbyists pay BIG $$$ to Congress members so they can get re-elected.  The average congressman spends one year in Congress and the second year of their term seeking re-election.  Most bills that go before the Senate and House to be voted on are never read by most members of Congress.  This means Congress is NO LONGER representing the American people.  They're voting HOW they're told to vote for $$$; they've essentially become money whores.

Congress must start doing their job -- representing the American people -- instead of lining their own pocket so they can continue to ABUSE their power.  We -- the American people, who PAY their salaries -- cannot tolerate this behavior and abhorrent representation from Congress any longer.  It is time for Term Limits!

I do disagree with you on Chicken Noodle News, tho'.  I think they are as balanced as a drunk on the side of the rode trying to walk a straight line.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

pam

Congress shouldn't START doin their job they should pack their diddywah bags and go home. They've been "money whores" for a hell of a lot longer than this current generation bud. There have been lobbyists as long as there has been government.

As for what you think of CNN that's your perogative and your opinion. I have opinions of YOUR "favs" but don't feel the need to express em.

With that ladies and gentlemen I'm done. I am a find the middle way, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater kind of person and I really don't feel like this is the place for me OR my thoughts.
   I can't keep my cool anymore so it's time. I find BOTH sides of the equasion ridiculous, like I said two bratty kids fightin over the same toy and neither one of them really want it they just don't want the OTHer one to have it so they will either strangle it or break it. 
   This whole thing makes me want to puke....it's not about "poor" people, it's not about "rich" people, it's not about illegals, it's not about human rights...it's not even about Liberal or Conservative "values"......it's all about MONEY.... the single most worthless thing in the entire world. Money and POWER................
  Everybody wants their piece of the pie...a pie that was stolen at the beginning for that matter.......a pie that has YET to be paid for.......maybe we are fixin to pay for it now, old school, by havin done to us what was done to them........
   Money and Power ........................................and being "right"......... like I said makes me want to puke.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on March 05, 2009, 02:24:31 AM

I do disagree with you on Chicken Noodle News, tho'.  I think they are as balanced as a drunk on the side of the rode trying to walk a straight line.
well i refer to them as the Communist News Network
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk